You (Eunhwa), Suho, Sehun (part 1)

EXO and BTS Scenarios~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

It was during the time when I was in my second year of high school that my parents told me about the engagement. It was the time when what I only wanted to do was just ran away. That time, I did really hate my parents for doing that thing to me. How could they do that?! How could they engage me with a boy that I had not met before?! Well, actually I had met him, but it was when I was still a kid. The boy that would be engaged with me was the son of my parents' friend. They said they did the engagement because they wanted to strengthen their business. His name was Kim Junmyeon and he was 5 years older than me.

At first, I thought he was an old man and that made me hated my parents even more. But, I was so shocked that he was not like what I thought. When I met him, it seemed that my hatred towards my parents had already evaporated. He was really handsome and he was not old. Well, 5 years older than me should not be too old, should it? I should think about that first. I should be thankful to my parents.

 

Time went by and we finally developed the relationship not only because we had to do that but also because we wanted it. It was during my second year in college when he asked me to be with him by himself. I must have saved the whole country in my previous life to deserve someone like him. I felt so blessed because of that. I learned that he was not only handsome but also kind hearted. He was also so smart and really consistent with what he wanted to do. Despite the fact that his father wanted him to run the business, he persistent in pursuing his dream to be a doctor. He was my handsome and smart doctor. Sometimes he could be my tutor too when I did my assignment since I also studied medicine.

 

However, just like what some sayings say that sometimes happiness would not always be with us, that a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter