part 3

EXO and BTS Scenarios~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

 

Just like that, days went by. It had been 2 months since I pretended that Jongin is my boyfriend. If you want to know whether it was so stressing or not, I definitely say "yes". Although my parents and Taehyung knew that everything was just for pretending, I still couldn't feel comfortable whenever Jongin would hug me or kiss me or cuddle me in front of them. For God's sake.. who will be fine with that? Especially when Taehyung was around.

 

However, that was not the most shocking thing that he did to me. So this shocking thing happened when my parents weren't at home. That day, I had phoned Tae to come, so that he could accompany me. However, he couldn't come because he needed to picked up his grandparents from their house to his house. I was so upset because of that. It was not because Tae needed to pick up his grandparents, but mostly I was sad because at that moment, I had to pretend as my brother's girlfriend! "What should I do? Will he do something bad to me?" Those were what I kept thinking. I was so scared, even I was so afraid to come out from my room. Until then, when he knocked at my door, I really wanted to escape from my bedroom's window and ran away to Taehyung's house.

"Jagi?" What the hell?! Why hasn't he remember anything?!

"What?!" I answered with my sulking voice that I really didn't intend to show to him.

"Don't you want to make dinner? I'm so hungry~" He began to whine and I just couldn't help to open the door to cook dinner. He is still my brother.. I can't let him starving.

 

I opened the door and suddenly he hugged me. I was so shocked even I forgot how to breathe. "O-Oppa.." I patted his back and he broke his hug.

"Why did you lock your door?" He pouted and I couldn't help to pat his head as he always did that even before he lost his memories.

"Nothing.. I just want to do that.. hmm what do you want to eat?" I walked to the kitchen and he was following me. "Oppa what do you want to eat?" I took a small pot and put it on the stove. Why didn't he answer me? Oh! Please don't let him stare at me from behind to check me out! I gulped and turn around. He was nowhere. Thanks to my erted mind! How can I think something bad about him!

I took ramyeon and made it. He would eat anything that I cooked, so why bother asking him.

 

"You-"

"OMO! Where were you?! You really make me shocked!" I hit Jongin with my fist as he suddenly came out from nowhere.

He laughed and peaked the pot. "Ramyeon? Hmm.. It's good.."

"You like it, right?" I asked. "It's almost done.." I smiled at him while he was smelling the ramyeon. How I miss my brother!

"I think it's done.. let's eat then!" he said happily.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter