You, Jongin, Taehyung (Part 1)

EXO and BTS Scenarios~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~~~~~Y/N is your name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

-YOUR POV-

 

I can say that my life was so happy and peaceful. I had a very nice family and I also had a very caring, sweet, and handsome boyfriend. My parents were rarely at home because of their business meeting, but they still cared about me and my older brother, Jongin. So, there was no reason for me to hate them like what my friends usually did.
Because of that, I usually would be at home with my older brother, or maybe hanging out with my boyfriend. His name was Kim Teahyung. He was my senior at college, but he had a different major with me. He was really kind and sweet that I was wondering what I had done until I could be with someone like him. I just thought that we were really made for each other, and I just knew that I love him to the moon and back.
However, just like what it says that nothing last forever, everything about that was changing.

 

 

FLASHBACK
“(Y/N), I’m so bored!” said Taehyung while he rested his head on the library table beside me. His face was facing me and his eyes were closed.
I smiled at the sight of him. How cute! I think I’m really deeply in love with him. I touched his head and he sighed, “Maybe we can go to that mall in front of our campus, and buy your favourite ice cream?” I suggested.
“YOU'RE THE BEST, JAGI!” he hugged me.
“Shhhttt!” said the librarian among the bookshelves.
I giggled with him, “That’s the third time..” I said.
“Maybe I should do it more.. kaja~” he said while he still giggled.

 

“Woah! So good~ brain freeze~” he said while shivering after he ate his ice cream.
I giggled to see his childish behaviour. “You're really like a child. Somehow you’re like my little brother! So cute Taetae~” I pinched his cheek.
“Gomawo, noona~” He showed me his adorable toothy grin.
“Yah! Don’t play this again, oppa.” I giggled. “It’s so weird for me to hear you calling me that. Hmm.. Kaja~” I grabbed his arm and linked it with mine.

 

We walked around the mall, but we stopped at the game area. We went there and I asked him to play a doll picking game because that machine always able to attract me.
“Oppa~ play it once more! Oppa~” I clung to his arms. He had played it five times but he still didn’t get a doll.
“Ani ani.. you also said that on my third attempt..” he gave me a stern look, although I knew that he was just kidding because he never got mad at me. “It’s done.. done.. we go.. now..” he said that as he made a cross with his arms.
“A ah.. oppa~” I looked at the dolls inside the machine. “I really want those..” I pointed the machine while looking at him.
“Woah! Why my jagiya suddenly become like this? Should I play it again? Do you want me to play it again?” he asked me with still a serious expression.
I nodded eagerly, “My handsome Taehyung oppa, please~”
He smiled at me and made me smiled eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter