Chapter 4

You're my Mr.Right

 

(A/N : you are still wearing makeup so Youngmin doesn't know that you're you...)
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" you yelled back and you ran even faster until you bump into someone
----------------
"what are you doing?" Youngmin asked you.
"YOUNGMIN!" you yelled. You ran up to him and hugged him.
"I'm so happy you're here!" you said panicking.
"Leave little boy! She's mine! I saw her first!" The  drunk guy yelled out.
"Shes not yours! Now just let us go and there will be no trouble." Youngmin replied standing infront of me in a protected way.

"How about you leave before you get hurt kid!!" the guy said.
"Get lost." Youngmin said.
He turned around and grab your hand and walked away.
"yah!" the guy yelled out.
He ran to Youngmin and attacked him with punches him. You stood there shocked as the violence continued. You were about to run up to Youngmin to help him but he got up and ran full force to the guy and kicked him in the stomach. You can tell that he was mad. But the man got up and punch him in the face which made Youngmin's lips bleed. Youngmin got up and attack the guy furiously. The guy ended up on the floor coughing up blood. Youngmin grab your hand and ran. He didn't stop until he  reach his home.
"are you ok?!?" you asked out of breath from all that running.
"I'm fine" Youngmin said a little shy that he had held your hand the whole time so he let go.
"umm... Where are we?" you asked a little confuse at the familar house infront of you.
"my house...sorry I was panicking so I didn't know where to go..." Youngmin said.
"haha it's ok." you tried to laugh it out because it was really awkward.
"oh your wounds." you said touching Youngmin's bleeding lips.
You were standing really close to him. 
*my heart why are you beating so much?*youngmin thought to himself.
" can I go in and treat your wound?" you asked.
"umm.." Youngmin said deciding whether to bring you in or not. 
"I mean if you want." you said slowly, you were turning red so you turned around.
"umm...sure i guess..." Youngmin said his answer.
He opened the door with his key and light up the dark room.

(A/N : you been in this house before! Youngmin and Kwangmin would let you have a sleepover in their house and you would do the same with your house. You guys are very close..)
 

You looked around his house it was still the same from the last time you been in there.
"oh! Where's Kwangmin?" you said curious.
"he's at the libary studying. He is just a nerd sometimes." Youngmin laughed a little.
So did you.
"where are the first aid kit?" you asked.
"I'll get it....but you don't have to treat my wounds for me. If you dont want to." Youngmin said.
"I know but I WANT to." you said  smiling brightly.
" I'll go get it then." Youngmin said and left the room.
You started to look around his house he had pictures of him and Kwangmin but no parent pictures, but you knew why. It was because their parents died when they were young.
Youngmin came back with the first aid kit.
"do you really want to treat my wounds?" Youngmin asked.
"of course I mean it's my fault you got hurt. I'm sorry.." you said looking guilty.
"no it's ok...I mean we'll be even if you treated my wounds...I guess" Youngmin said.
"really?!? Then let me." you said and took the medicine out of his hands.
He just smiled at you.
You carefully put the medicine on him and his lips. And you blew on it so it didn't hurt as much.
Youngmin was starring at you. His heart was beating like crazy.
*there it goes again what's wrong with me? It didn't even beat that fast when I'm with Bomi...*Youngmin asked himself.
"oh! By the way why were you there near my neighborhood?!?" you asked while putting the bandage on Youngmin. 
"YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?!?" Youngmin asked
"yeah..." you said slowly but notice you gave out the biggest clue to your real identity.
"my friend lives there so I wanted to visit her.." Youngmin said slowly.
"I made a big mistake and shes mad at me so I wanted to come and apologizes." he continued.
"ohhhh...." you said
"but she didn't answer the door when I rang the door bell. I stayed there and waited but she never showed up." Youngmin said
You were speechless
*sorry Youngmin I didn't know you waited for me...at that time I was still in school looking for my spare clothes.*  you thought.
-knock knock
"oh! It must be Kwangmin" Youngmin said and ran to the door and open it.
"Youngmin! Check out this book!! It's so cool!" Kwangmin said shoving the book in Youngmin's face. He was standing at the door way.
You looked at him and started giggling by his cute face when he said that which made him look at you.
"oh! You're here!" Kwangmin said with a point and a clueless face.
"it's not good to point Kwangmin!" Youngmin said and slapped Kwangmin's hand down.
"oh sorry, I was just shocked." Kwangmin said shyly.
"haha it's ok." you said while giggling.
*aigoo he's so cute sometimes...* you thought to yourselves.
"but what are you doing here?" Kwangmin asked.
"long story and now would you like to get in or stay outside?" Youngmin asked.
You were now bursting with laughter.
Kwangmin notice he was still standing in front of the door.
"oh I guess I need to get in first...." Kwangmin said shyly and with a red face.
*aigoo STUPID KWANGMIN!! You embarrassed yourself in front of the girl you like!!! BABO!!!*kwangmin thought he could have literally hit himself in the head but he didn't because he didn't want to embarrasse himself infront of you...anymore than he already did...
" are you visiting....?" Kwangmin carefully.
"Why Im not welcomed?" you asked Kwangmin in a playful tone.
" THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!" Kwangmin said which made you laugh.
"I know I was just kidding. I was on my way home but this guy came after me and then Youngmin showed up out of nowhere and rescued me. And so I ended up here... in your house." 
" So you mean this guy tried to attack you?!? WHERE IS HE?!? HE HASN'T TASTE MY POWER OF MY FIST YET!!" Kwangmin said loudly while standing up from his seat.
" down boy!" Youngmin said pushing Kwangmin back to his seat.
"why do you care so much?" Youngmin asked.
"do you like her?" Youngmin whispered to Kwangmin.
" NOOO!!" Kwangmin said loudly and awkwardly.
*why I'm I saying something I don't mean* Kwangmin thought.
"what a liar!" Youngmin whisper to Kwangmin.
"so ~~~~ if you want to go home now just tell me, I can walk you until you reach your place safely." Kwangmin said changing the subject he had with Youngmin. 
"aish changing subjects now are we?" Youngmin said leaving to the kitchen.
(A/N : you guys are in the living room..)
"I'll take you home! So you dondodon't have to worry about that scarry man! I'll protect you like a real man!" Kwangmin sHowes his muscles. 
"oh no! It's ok you don't have to waste your time for that!" you declined.
"it's ok...I need to tell you something anyways." Kwangmin insisted.

"If it's alright with you then okay..." you slowly walked toward the door. Kwangmin followed you outside. You were about to say something but what he said prevented you from saying it.

"I know who you are..." Kwangmin said as you guys head to your home. Which Kwangmin and Youngmin have been to thousands of time.

"What do you mean?" you asked kind of scared.

"I know who you really are, ~~~~. Its pointless to lie to me....Only Youngmin is dumb enough to not know." He said.

"Umm...i dont know what youre talking about..." you lied.

"seriously ~~~~... im not dumb..." he said.

Which made you stop walking and look at him.

"what i told you at the showcase was the truth, you know that right?" he asked you.

You stayed quiet.

"I really like you ~~~~ please believe me..." He added.

"all im asking is a chance...can you please  accept me?" He asked sincerely looking deeply into your eyes.

" i dont know...' You replied avoiding his eye contact.

He held your face so that you were staring straight at him in the eye.

"Give me a real answer." He demanded.

" Kwangmin.....I like you and you know that..but its just so complicated right now..and im still not over Youngmin...Im sorry.." you said walking away from him.

He just stood there...but after a minute or two he ran infront of you which made you stop on your track.

"Why? why cant it be me? I care for you more than Youngmin but in the end you always choose him?" he vented out his anger.

"Im sorry.." you said trying to walk away. 

Kwangmin stop you by holding your wrist.

"Why do you make me choose? To hate someone so dear to me...my own twin brother.or to let the person i love...walk away...why did you make me become like this?" Kwangmin asked with pity.

"let go kwangmin." you said strongly.

"you know after today i wont always be there for you anymore right?" he asked you.

"if you leave our friendship is over...." he said

You pulled from him and ran away.

He just stood there...He knew what your reply was.

*stupid Kwangmin...She gave you an answer but why did you push it? Now you wont be able to see that happy face ever again...I guess this is goodbye* Kwangmin thought while heading to his home.

---------------------------------------------------

Poor kwangmin rejection must hurt!!! Sorryfor the3 late update but HEY i UPDATED!!! YAY!!!