Chapter 1

You're my Mr.Right

"Yah hurry up or we're going to be late!!" Minnie shouted.
"coming!! Just let me fix my make up so nobody can recognize me." 
"I know that we are going to preform soon but why do you have to wear so much make-up, sure that your dancing is a secret but..." Minnie said.
" I just don't want people to see me like this." You answered without lettir her finish her sentence.
Ok let me explain this from the start.Right now I'm about to go on stage to perform for the showcase with my best friend and other classmates. Only me, my best friend, and my teacher knows about this. My teacher asked me if i
 can perform for the showcase and I only agreed to it only if it was kept a secret. That's right no one I mean NO ONE can know about this. The teacher asked me because she knew that i dance ever since i was little and it was my passion. I would love ti pop and lock and show people differwnt styles of dances. I was pretty popular with around here if only they knew who i really was.

"YAH!! We're next!! Are you ready!?!" Minnie asked you all pump up.
"yeah!! Let's go!!" I said keeping my cool but on the inside  i was a nervous wreck.
Once i head on the stage everybody cheer for me,they knew that i will preform and i saw many people holding fan signs (who are you?) (Dancing queen) (Beauty that dance).As I look at the crowd, different feeling overwhelmed me , excitement and butterflies invade my body but as the music started my body took over. The dance moves were all in my head and i did every dance moves perfectly. Once my crew and I were done there was a loud scream.
" BE MINE!!" one boy yelled out.(a/n- BE MINE INFINITE!! YEAH LOL JK )
"WHAT IS YOUR NAME YOU SHOULD CALL ME!!" another boy yelled out.
"I LOVE YOU!!" another boy yelled out.
All you did was smile and went backstage.
"That was such a thrill! I was so nervous!" You jumped around in excitement.
"sure by the way you danced, you were so nervous." Minnie said sarcastically.
"ok to tell you the truth that was awesome!!" you said excitedly.
Little did you know someone was watching you dance.
* wah..her dance moves are very clean and on beat. Her dancing is way better than Bomi.* He thought.
Youngmin's Pov.
" YAH WE'RE NEXT HYUNG!" Kwangmin said.
"oh..." I said.
"oppa, what's wrong are you nervous?" Bomi asked.
*why does Bomi keep on calling me oppa she's clearly older than me!!* I thought.
"yeah." I lied to tell you the truth I was busy looking at her.* She looks like someone I know but who?* I asked myself.
"oh it's time we need to go on stage now." Bomi said while grabbing my  hand and pulled me out with her.
We danced to Cupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukO-b0TWDfA

While we were dancing people started to scream on how Bomi and i are so cute together. Girls wanted to be my girlfriend because i was the the prince of the school and guys would want to date Bomi because she rule the school.
"OMG LOOK AT THE CUTE COUPLE DANCING WITH EACH OTHER SO CLOSELY." One fan girl said while pointing at me and Bomi.
"OMG HE'S TOUCHING HER LEG!!! I WANT TO BE HER RIGHT NOW!!" Another yelled out.
*aigoo what a pedo noona.* I thought to myself.
-Where you were--
Your Pov.
"~~~~ you can stop staring at them." Minnie said while looking at Youngmin and Bomi.
"I wasn't staring." i lied.
"you were too!!" Minnie said.
"ok I was..." I gave in to Minnie because she knows why I was staring at them.
"yah! Do you like him that much?!? Just confess your feelings to him."Minnie said.
"but he already has someone he loves." I said looking down.
" yah it's better for him to know than not at all...right?" Minnie said.
"URG!! I'm so confused about everything Minie! Confessing to someone who is taken is a bit...strange to me..." I said annoyed that I was just a coward about this kinds of things.
" when did you start liking him?" Minnie asked me.
"since Middle school, he sat next to me when I was the new student there. He became my closest friend later on. We did everything together until he told me he like Bomi. He asked me if i help his relationship with Bomi? My heart broke into a million pieces when he said that but I just smiled and say sure." I said while almost tearing up remembering the past.
"I'm so stupid right for letting my love be with someone else, I can't even stand up to say I like you." I said now full of tears in my eyes.
"yah don't cry!!you're going to make me cry." Minnie said while giving me a bear hug.
"Oh why are you crying?" someone with a familiar voice approach me.

-------------------------------------

OMO WHAT?!?! A CLIFFHANGER!?!?! HAHH *EVIL* LOL JK!! WHO IS A BOY I KNOW?!?!?