Beleaguer (JiHanCheol)

Assasin's Creed Alternate Universe
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beleaguer – to exhaust with attacks

 

 The blades clashed against each other as the long-haired man smirked, before jumping back and landing perfectly on his heels. His partner, a man taller than him by an inch, skidded towards him and bumped their backs together. “How many?” the man asked to the long-haired man. The other hummed, he skillfully blocked the enemies’ attacks, “About ten or twelve, I think?”

The brunet sighed and dropped a kick to his attacker’s writhing form, instantly making him coughed blood and went unconscious. They met back to back again, playing with the small knives they had on each hands. The brunet raised a single brow, “Any plans?” The long-haired chuckled, “Well, I’ll tell you to fight on.” And with that, he launched away and pushed the enemies with graceful moves, like a dancer, but in the same time heavy.

The brunet let out a long sigh before throwing his small blades to three men that had wanted to launch punches at him.

---

Joshua dusted his hands off, his hood flapped behind him lightly, as he turned around to face the other, “Hans, got it?” Hans flipped his hair behind, swinging a little wooden case on his hands like an innocent child, “Got it.” Joshua smiled and nodded, kicking away an unconscious body with his chest moved up and down, still breathing.

“Do you think this place is already vacant?” he examined it, eyes were already accustomed in the dark. Hans shrugged his shoulders, his hair was now tied to a single ponytail, “Maybe not. This is where the bastards hid the shroud after all.” Joshua nodded his agreement and walked to the glass window, “Then, we can go here, I think?” The pretty male shook his head and turned away, “Too many guards there and besides,” he pointed at th

Please log in to read the full chapter