Renaissance (JunHao)

Assasin's Creed Alternate Universe
Please log in to read the full chapter

Renaissance; Rebirth.

 

He grits his teeth, gripping the small blades in each fingers tightly and readying himself to throw some if needed. The man across of him, all lean muscles and taller than himself, grips a revolver, his long finger is preparing to pull the trigger. His lips is drawn into thin lines, his eyes stare straight into the other’s eyes, unforgiving and emotionless. His black hair is a messy mop, falling attractively above his pair of black pools.

The shorter one smiles bitterly, he can not believe that their fate has to be the same after waiting hundreds of years. He huffs and relaxes his posture, his arms go down from their defensive state, as he looks at the man in front of him. He is undeniably handsome and his attire consists blacks, there is a tiny red cross on his left chest, embroidered and screams his status.

Minghao laughs, chuckles, quietly, “So, after all these years, you deceived me yet again? Huh, Junhui?” The taller doesn’t say anything, his grip still tight and his lips still in a line. “Do you even know what I am talking about?” he asks, voice a little shaking and the blades cling carelessly against each other. Junhui doesn’t say anything, he just leans back and watches as Minghao, once again, breaks.

“Of course, I know.”

His voice startles Minghao, who looks up wide-eyed. The corner of Junhui’s lips go upwards in a bitter smile, “I know, Minghao. The past; me as a templar, you as an assassin. The nightmares when I killed you keeps replaying in my head.” Minghao’s body starts to shake and Junhui lowers his revolver, co

Please log in to read the full chapter