☼ Cheatsheet ☄

☼ Luminous ☄ Pledis Entertainment's New Girl Group ☼ APPLYFIC! Update 3/2 ☼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cheatsheet   Source Code
Click Here Turn In
click Here Plotlines
click Here Personality Traits link
click Here Face Claims, nICKNAMES, Age, Ethnicity   IMPORTANT NOTE: Please try not to reapply with an OC that's been accepted in a few other stories. If you're going to reapply with an OC you've used then please change it up a little bit so it's not completely identical. Don't just change the name and face claim. Thank you.

Face claims can be anyone under the age of 30, though not any females already under Pledis Entertainment (Pristin/Pledis Girlz, After School, etc.). Ulzzangs, actresses, and idols are acceptable face claims, as long as they look close to your age and they have plenty of pictures. Please make sure to link a gallery to your fc! And don't forget to include a backup!

Make sure you give a brief description for every nickname you add. Just tell me who calls her that and why, etc. 

The age range should be from 2002-1993, so from 15 years old to 22. Highlight is supposed to have a refreshing and unique image, so I'd like to keep the age range rather young.

For Ethnicity, your oc needs to be at least half Asian. Remember that Pledis has Vernon and Kayla who are half-Korean, so you do not need to be full. You also don't need to be specifically Korean. Any Asian ethnicity is acceptable though you need to make sure you explain how they ended up in Pledis Entertainment. Don't forget to add their language fluency as well. So for example, if your OC is Korean, then you don't need to explain to me how they learned the language, just write "Native language". Though, if your oc also knows English, tell me how fluent they are and how they learned the language.  GIRLS 8 Talent Twin, Trainee life, Experiences, scandals For talent twins, please be realistic and match them up the best that you can. If your plotline is the Main Vocalist and dancer, don't put down a rapper twin, but you may include things like talking, variety, etc. If you're a lead vocalist, don't put down a main vocalist as your talent twin, try to match things up if you can. Please don't put down anyone from Pledis as one of your twins and DO NOT USE SNSD's hyoyeon or Ailee as a talent twin. They're both too overused, so please try to pick someone else.

For trainee years, the minimum amount is 2 months, and the maximum would be around 7 years.

For trainee life, make sure to give a description of your experiences as a trainee. Include anything important that happened, as well as how you got along with the other trainees, how you spent most of your time, and etc.

Predebut experiences are optional, though feel free to include them. If you're going to have any, please be specific. If you were featured in an MV of some sort, make sure to give the groups name and song.

Scandals are also optional, though please don't go over about five or six. Make sure to include what exactly the scandal was, who was involved and was it resolved/the truth behind it. Keep in mind though that as idols, image is everything and their lives are on display to the world, so there will be times that things are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter