Chapter One - Accept the Truth

Forbidden Feels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solji was already waiting for me in front of her home. The way she was dressed told me that she must've been out. Maybe with Heeyeon or Jeongwha. It couldn't be Jungkook because I knew he had a filled schedule this day and I was thankful he found some time to cheer me up. I still didn't know what in the world he was doing at the trainstation and why he even was there. But the fact that he came to me, helped me up and held me in his arms as I was near having a breakdown, made me cheerish him even more as a friend. He may was, after Solji, one of the best friends I ever had and I was lucky that I got to know him.
„Rin. What's the matter? You seemed so sad on the phone.“ My actual nickname was Hyeri but somehow only Solji dared to call me Rin, which was one of the nicknames I hated the most but when she said this name it didn't sound as terrible as usual. Maybe it was her privilege since we knew us since early childhood and she was the oldest friend of mine. Actually this question showed her true personality. For others she may appeared a bit harsh but if you tried to get to know her better you could notice that she, in reality, was one of the cutest beans of this whole world. She cared a lot about her friends and didn't hesitate to be there if someone had a problem. This was one reason I just really loved her.
Without saying a thing I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. It didn't matter that everyone of her neighbourhood could probably see us. That everyone could see my crying in her arms, because I just felt safe. And I needed a place I felt safe since my home didn't appear that safe to me anymore. I felt Soljis hand softly through my hair. „Oh my gosh. What did just happen to you? I never saw you like this.“ As she said this I noticed how she lowered her voice. Another sign that she really cared about me. I tried to catch my breath as I replied, „Min Yoongi.“ My voice was nothing than a caw but I knew she understood.

Sitting on Soljis bed I waited for her to bring me a cup of hot tea. „You don't need to. I can make some tea on my own.“ She just gave me a short glance which meant I should either accept the fact she would make me some tea or that she would be deeply hurt if I wouldn't let her. „Aish. Okay.“ I then said because I just couldn't stand her. Why did she always have to be so cute? „What kind do you want to drink?“ „I'm fine with anything.“ I said and then added, „Really!“, as I noticed her worried glance.
Her bedroom didn't change that much. We barely met each other at her place because her mother would always come and disturb our time together. Mrs. Heo was actually very nice, but she had no respect for her daughters privacy and always wanted to act younger than she really was. At her wall were hanging posters of various groups. Famous korean groups just as Girls Generation or Shinee. I need to state that I really loved Girls Generation for the cute concepts just as „Gee“, but I also loved After School and their Spin-Off Orange Caramel because for me Orange Caramel were the queens of cute concepts. Her laptop was but I would never dare to touch her private stuff because well, we were best friends and either she would tell me or she wouldn't.
I heard someone coming upstairs with fast steps, then the door shut after Solji got inside the room. She handed me the hot cup filled with tea. The scent of the tea was sweet and fruity. As she sunk into her bed right next to me and fixed my face she asked me again, „What did happen to you?“ I took a sip of the tea and felt how the hot beverage was about to nearly burn my tongue, so I decided placing it at the occasional table near her bed would, for now, be the best thing. Then I sunk into the bed as well. „Did I tell you about my mothers boyfriend?“ Solji nodded. „I thought we would end up talking about Min Yoongi.“ „Oh we will end up talking about Yoongi.“ I said and felt how I was near crying again. „So let me start. I was waiting at the trainstation and then he came. We had a short talk and he told me he couldn't accept my confession. But that really isn't the worst thing that happened today.“ Solji leant her head against her arm. „This isn't the worst?“ She asked in disbelief. I then continued, „Well as I got home I found my mother and her boyfriend in the kitchen talking with each other. There was also another person inside the kitchen and it was his son. Now you can guess who his son is.“ Her eyes widened not being able to process the information. „This- This isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter