Page 4

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hera looks stunningly beautiful with the casual dress -lace beading dress knee length, and a pair of shade of brown color high heels. Kai and Sehun were awestruck seeing their friend's sister, walking gracefully to the wedding hall. Still if just she was walking alone, the picturesque will be more perfect. Chanyeol do ruin all their fantasies when his gigantic tall figure disturbing the view they had in mind. He walked closely behind his sister that time, that made the two idiots pissed off.


Hera passed by the boys and greeted them with a smile before her figure disappear in the crowds. 


The two boys were knocked in their head by Chanyeol, "Stop... ogling at my sister.. idiots!"  


"Hyung!" The two boys cried in pain. 


"Wow hyung, your sister looks awesome!" Being closed to Hera these past few
months, they never see her dresses up. She always wore a pair of jeans and a casual shirt around the campus. Thus, seeing her in a dress for the first time their heart flutters.


"Enough you two," Suho the oldest guy in their clique asking the two to stop. The rest of the guys just laughed looking at how mad Chanyeol was, being overprotective towards his little sister. 


"Hyung, since you graduated already, you need us to protect your pretty sister." Kai nudged Sehun and the latter nodded. 


"No need, I have Suho hyung, Minseok hyung to look after her. You guys will only flirt with her, and I can't let that happen." Chanyeol retorted back with a smirked this time. 


All the boys laughed at Chanyeol's remarked and the two youngest members in their clique just rolled their eyes. 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


Hera finally found her parents in the middle of the crowds happily talking to the groom's parents, their close friends, Mr. Byun and Mrs. Byun.


"Mom." Hera went to her mother and hugged her to let her noticed of her presence. Her brother took her at the airport this morning and she rushed to the venue without even changing her clothes. She was in Hong Kong for a few days, as she had participated in one of the prestigious graphic design contest held there. She even won some awards with her design.


"Ohh.. hey pretty lady." Mrs. Byun greeted her with fondness. 


"Hi auntie." Hera replied shyly to Baekhyun's mom. 


"I rarely see you around these days. You must have been so busy right?" Mrs. Byun asked. 


Hera just smiled while her mother answers her friend, "This girl here is such a nuisance, so busy with her school's stuffs and other stuffs till forget her way back to home."


Both moms were busy chatting other stuffs and Hera excuses herself to meet the bride, her once roommate, Irene eonni.


"Tokk! Tokk!" Hera knocked the door twice. 


Baekhyun motioned his hand asking her to come in. Hera stepped inside the room and Irene tugged her hand to stand beside her. The photographer took their photo together and went outside afterward. 


"Glad that you made it." Baekhyun ruffles her hair. He had stood up from his seat and pulled Hera to sit at his place after the photo session. 


"See you later, honey." Baekhyun took Irene's right hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. Both of them look extremely happy on their special day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter