Page 3

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She blew out a heavy air once she lose the grip on her pen. She was playing with it-twisting her pen between her fingers, before it rolled down and stopped just under the table. Hera lazily bend down to pick up her pen. Once she was back again to her sitting position she was greeted with a wide grin from one of her brother's close friend, Sehun.


Sehun is close with Hera's brother, Chanyeol and also her brother's best friend Baekhyun. She was introduced by her brother to him six months ago, when she just entered the uni. Her brother's friends were just like her brother, always love to . She had learnt that three of them with other six boys of her brother's friends are close since they are in a same club, photography club. 


Sehun had noticed the girl huffed when her pen dropped and rolled down the table. He then decided to approach her, so he pulled the chair besides her slowly and sat on it while she bent down to pick up her pen. He had been watching her for a while actually. He just finished his group discussion, when he saw her intensely looking into the book she was holding while her hand busy writing down the notes. The library building in their uni is a transparent one, where it is fully covered with a glass panel. He can clearly see her from the outside. Having no other activities afterward, he walked to the library to kill some times since he was bored having no plan at all that evening. 


"Hey little girl," Sehun greeted his friend's sister. 

"What do you want Sehun? I'm busy here, can't you see?" Hera clenched her teeth hearing Sehun called her, ' little girl'. She hates it when people call her little, not enough with her brother, Baekhyun and now all her brother's close friends she just met a few months ago started calling her 'little girl' everytime she crossed path with them. 


"Chill there sweetheart. Are you on your period, perhaps? " He retorted back followed by a big laugh. 

"Shhhhh...." the librarian asked them to keep quiet.

Hera was so embarrassed, when all the students at the library giving them judging look after they were disturbed by Sehun's laughter. 


"Can you please keep quiet, we are now at a ing library, Oh Sehun." Hera  muttered the whole words to him with a hint of an anger on her voice though she had said it rather softly. Only she and him can hear it.


Sehun apologised, "Okay... okay... I'm sorry." His face showing otherwise, he just had a huge smile plastered on her face seeing her face red fuming in anger. 


Hera just shrugged it off and continue revising her notes. Although Sehun is two years older than her, it had never across her mind to call him 'oppa'. Maybe because Sehun himself never asked her to do so, that's why she treated him as her friend eventhough he is older than her, besides she's more comfortable calling him by his name instead.


"Hera ya," Sehun kept bugging her. 


"What do you want?" Hera answered him lazily. Her hands busy packing up her things on the table. She need to call it a day, since she's already drained out of energy and suddenly she regretted her decision of skipping her lunch that day as she was too preoccupied with her assignments. 


"You don't seem well tho? Are you sick?" Sehun noticed that her face had turned pale. 


"I'm fine Sehun." She answered him though she felt her head began to throb suddenly.


Sehun followed after her worried that something bad might happen to her. 


Hera barely walked few steps out of the library, when suddenly she fainted. Luckily Sehun was right behind her, so he managed to catch her right in his arms before she fall hard on the ground. 


Baekhyun who was chatting with his friend, near the library saw Sehun and Hera walking out from the library. Not long after, he witnessed Hera collapsed and Sehun was quick enough to support her from facing the hard ground. He rushed towards the little girl knowing the reason why she had fainted out of sudden. 


"Sehun-ya, give her to me." Baekhyun asked Sehun to put Hera on his back.


"Hyung." Sehun puzzled to see Baekhyun in front of him bending his body asking him to put Hera on his back. 
He quickly did as was told by the older male. He placed Hera gently on Baekhyun's back. 


"Let's bring her to the infirmary first." Baekhyun support her bottom with his both hands. "Did you skip your meal again, little girl." Baekhyun muttered to the girl who lying helplessly on his back. Sehun followed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter