Page 1

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hera ... !!!" Chanyeol had shouted for his sister. Baekhyun just laughed looking at his bestfriend favorite shirt - A wide cut-out hole can be seen clearly on it. 


"That bratty girl! Just wait until I found her, I'm gonna skin her alive and buried her at the back yard." Chanyeol muttered to himself and yet it gained another fit of laughter from his friend. He widened his eyes towards his friend showing his anger.


"Serves you right dude..." Baekhyun added more flare towards his anger. "Why on earth did you show your mom the text that her admirer send to her, you do know how she is yet you still dare to mess around with that sweet little sister of yours... " Chanyeol rolled his eyes towards his friend sarcastic remark. 


The whole scene of the two siblings pranking each other were considered normal in the "Park" household.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


Hera just smirked at his brother. Chanyeol  and Baekhyun went downstairs after their mom had called him for breakfast. "Hi there Baekhyun," Mrs. Park greeted his son's friend. Baekhyun waved his hand and smiled to the lady, "Hi Mrs. Park. " 


"Dig in kids, today I've made a blueberry pancakes." Mrs. Park said happily.


During breakfast Hera suddenly snapped out at his brother. Her brother kick her leg and sudden gushed of pain she felt, lashed out her anger towards her brother. 


"Why?!" Hera shouted at her brother. Luckily Mr. Park was there. Just by a little "ehem" by their father the kids stay silent and continued eating their breakfast. 


Mrs. Park had reminded her son once again though he had been told for too many times, not to left anything behind and checked whether all the things he need were already packed before he went back to his college in the noon. "Okay mom, noted, all done... " he replied lazily.


Baekhyun's family had been a neighbor of this "Park" family ever since their newly-wed phase. They have been around each other for so many years. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were born in the same year while Hera was conceived 4 years after the boys. Being the only son in the Byun's family, baekhyun had always adored and envied the liveliness in this "Park" household.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


"Bye hera, See you later kiddo." Hera stomped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter