-CHAPTER 7-

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Minseok ignored the presence of her fiancée in their shared bedroom. He acted like he was the only one left in that big house.

"Oppa, are you mad with me? , may I know the reason why?" Moonbyul soft voice break the deafening silence.

"Indeed you know that you make a mistake didn't you?" Moonbyul startled hearing the harsh tone from Minseok. Not even once he had spoke with her in that kind of tone. 

"You are such a -, having an affair behind my back and playing a fool out of me. I was clueless about that before but now all have been discovered isn't it?"

"Are you surprised that I had known your dirty little secret you ?!"

Moonbyul felt like he had been stabbed by a knife right at her heart. Not like they haven't quarrel before but this time hearing Minseok called her and accused her with thing she didn't do angered her as well. She tried her hardest to not let any single tears out this time. It was painful yet she just cope with it.

"Did you have a proof? Let me see then" she retorted back.

"Huh." He huffed showing that he was disgusted with what Moonbyul said. 

"I have enough proof that you were cheating behind my back." He then went to his suitcase and grabbed the photos. He then throw it on her face. 

"How could you do this behind my back Byul-ah. I have loved you with all my heart." 
 
"I will let you go and I hope that I will not see your face ever again after this," with that he grabbed for his coat and smacked the door. Moonbyul was crying helplessly. She didn't even have enough energy to call for him and explained everything to him. She laid on the floor in a fetal position and cried her heart out. 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Moonbyul had finished packed all her belongings. Minseok had not come home after the incident happened. It's been 2 days and Moonbyul had decided to leave as well. This house were full of happy memories with him but at the end she can't get over with the insults she had received from him. It was so painful yet she had to be strong as there were two living things now reside,inside her womb.  

She felt pity to her twins. They will be fatherless once they are out to greet the world. That man didn't even know about their existence. Moonbyul only took what hers and left all the things that he had gave to her. Lastly, she placed their engagement ring on a piece of note she had written thanking him for everything he had done for her along with the unbearable pain he had gifted her few days before their marriage.

Moonbyul didn't even look back to once was her beloved home. Her heart had broken into million pieces and she has to thank that guy for it. She swear to herself that she will never ever fall in love ever again. He was her first love and he was also the last one she had given her heart too. What a pity that their 4 years relationship had to end from a mere misunderstanding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter