-CHAPTER 6-

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just ate her dinner when she heard the doorbell rang. It was very rare to hear the sound of her doorbell except from the delivery guy. Minhyuk was standing in front of her door holding a few plastic bags with him. 

"Hi Byulyi. How are you feeling little girl?" Minhyuk teased the girl.

"Stop fooling around, and I'm not a little girl Mr" she retorted.

Minhyuk laughed at her statement, he really like being around with Moonbyul. The girl easygoing character made him get along really well with her. Moonbyul made him missed his little sister more. He had lost his sister 2 years ago. She had died in a tragic accident that had killed her in instance. 

"Here I brought you some stuffs from my hometown. My mom said that these things are good for pregnant woman."

Not having a brother herself, he had treated Minhyuk like her own brother. People will be surprised to know that they get close really well despite just met each other less than 2 weeks ago.

"Say thanks to your mom later. No need to trouble yourself actually. Now I'm feeling embarrassed." Moonbyul muttered the last word softly yet Minhyuk managed to catch it.

"Why do you need to feel embarrassed Byul-ah, my mom gave me a lot to give it to my wife She can't finish it herself so she asked me to give you some." He smiled towards the young lady. 

"Oh, say thanks to eonni too." Moonbyul had met with Minhyuk's wife after the incident happened. Minhyuk's wife Youngsun eonni was actually Moonbyul senior in high school. They were very close during their high school days. After Yongsun graduated unfortunately they had lost contact of each other. Minhyuk was really surprised seeing both girls squealing happily when they first met each other a week ago. Then he learned to know about his wife childhood friend, Moonbyul. 

"I will. Take care of yourself... and when will your fiancée comes back?"

"Tomorrow most probably." She answered him with wide smile plastered on her face.

While they were talking, there was one man who was watching the two sweet act from a far. He fist the wall in front of him until his knuckles were bleeding and bruised were form instantly. Not wanting to watch any longer he fled from the scene. He needs to have a distraction. A sip of alcohol will help, he think to himself.

 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


A glass shattered surprised Moonbyul from her sleep. She went to the living hall and saw Minseok lying unconsciously on the floor. Moonbyul went to him and kneeled besides his figure, gently ran her hand towards his fringes. Minseok groaned and hold her hand tightly until she winced in pain. 

Minseok stood abruptly and accidentally his bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter