-CHAPTER 8-

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-Present-


Her baby bump was began to show nearing her 4 months pregnancy. 

Moonbyul was placing her groceries in the cart when Wendy tapped her shoulder asking her to wait for her as she saw a familiar looking guy at the toiletries section. Moonbyul just shook her head and continued doing the groceries. 
When she first arrived at Quebec, Canada Wendy was waiting for her at the airport. Before she went to Canada she had asked Wendy to find her a place to stay. Wendy was one of her bestfriends during her studies in uni. Irene, Wendy, Hyejin, 
Wheein are all her best buddies, till now. 

Wendy is from Canada, so she knew this country well since this is her birthplace anyways. Seeing Moonbyul crying state as she stepped her feet on the Canada's ground had left her speechless. First of all, Moonbyul had pleaded her to not ask anything and she begged her to not let anyone knows that she was here. She quickly agreed to it though their group chat were flooded with so many messages worrying about Moonbyul's whereabouts. No one know except for her. She had promised her to not tell anyone though she felt guilty to others. Knowing Moonbyul characters so well, she had to keep shut or else she will leave this time without no one will know where she went afterward. Irene had called her crying that she was worried of Moonbyul a few days after Moonbyul had arrived. She just consoled her that Moonbyul will be okay where ever she is. 

Wendy saw her ex and she was surprised seeing him here at Canada.

"Sehun right?" the guy turned to look who had called for his name.

"Wendy, wow long time no see." He chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him showing her curious look.

"I'm here with Minseok hyung actually." 
"What?! Minseok oppa is here. Where is he right now? Is he also here, in this mart?" She panicked.

"Nope. He's in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter