E VS R

THE WEIRDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon is running to her daughter’s class. she shall save nayeon from rabbit monster. She enter the class. she see nayeon hold dahyun’s shoulders.
“honey~~ are you ok?” jeongyeon pull nayeon to her hug.
“waaaaah... dramatic... it is art” Mr.Park and the classmate feel so amazed. Some of them take picture and video. 

“wait !!!!!” suddenly sana stand up, “May we do live in instagram?”
Jungyeon fix her own hair, “of course”

All cast are ready. Nayeon try to held dahyun again. dahyun feel this school is very weird. Dahyun’s eyes catch jungyeon in front of class, she run with ‘slow motion style’ then pull nayeon into her hug.

“my honey bunny sweety~~ are you ok?” jungyeon asked then nayeon nodded.
Jungyeon push nayeon slighty to hide in her back, she face to face with dahyun, “be calm my honey~ i will handle this rabbit monster!”

Dahyun rolled eyes, she doesn’t understand what drama is going on.
“honey~~ but she isn’t monster. She is rabbit angel” nayeon whisper to jungyeon.

Jungyeon return body, she cupped nayeon’s face, “surely that monster give you magic formula. It is why you think her as angel. It’s ok honey, i bring the pill to make you better”

Suddenly wonpil enter class, sana still busy to record this live drama, meanwhile chaeyoung and tzuyu only shake head. wonpil give ONE PIL to nayeon then jungyeon give 10 won to wonpil. Wonpil bow 90 degree then he walkout.

Dahyun call her mommy, “mom, this school is weird”
“you can survive in this weird world if you don’t want learn to be weirdo, my white daughter” dahyun heard her mommy seems worry on her so much.
“araseeo mom~” dahyun hang up the phone.

Jungyeon glare to dahyun, “are you calling your squad, monster-nim?”

“STOP! STOP~ it isn’t funny anymore!” dahyun walk to empty desk lazily.

“heyyyyyy~ no-jam” the classmates disbelieve with dahyun’s action.
Sana changed the angle, she is recording herself, “Iam sorry for weird-drama lovers. The main antagonist acctress is giving up easily. so true love always win in this happy ending. Good morning, Gays, Love ya~ muaach”.

the live is ended. the classmate claps hand like seal to twin’s parents. Mr.Park shake hand with them happily, “both of you are best weirdo couple ever”
twin’s parents smile wisely, “aniya~ we are so-so. Hmm.. we will excuse ourself”

nayeon look at the students, “Gays~ be weirdie and have gays day. So everyday is.....”

“Gay days~~” they reply happily while applause till twin’s parents step out.
.................................................................................................................
Tzuyu wake up as she feel thirsty. She walkout from bedroom, she turn on the lamp.
“Mommyyyyyy~~~~~~~” tzuyu is screaming. 
Jungyeon and nayeon run fastly to tzuyu, “what’s wrong baby tzu?”
Tzuyu hide in nayeon’s back, her index finger point the creature who sit in the sofa. Its appearance like Ghost in ‘scream movie’ (use black robe and ghostface mask). 

“YAH ! You little Ghost~ what do you want?” jungyeon show the braveness.

The little ghost walk to jungyeon, “i hate daddy~”
Nayeon and tzuyu look at jungyeon angrily. There is teardrop in nayeon’s face.
“why are you crying, honey?” jungyeon want wipe nayeon’s tears but nayeon avoid it.
“You cheat on me untill you have another child? YOU ARE WORST HUSBAND EVER !” nayeon hug tzuyu and crying.
“aa....ani..aniya.. i never cheat on you, honey~” jungyeon speechless. She look at little ghost, “YOU LITTE GHOST !! WHO ARE YOU??”

The little ghost run to kitchen then hide in under dining table.
Jungyeon, nayeon and tzuyu follow the little ghost.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING??” Jungyeon lost the patience.
“i.. i.. i get insommina” the little ghost answered weakly.

“whuuut??” nayeon feel her ear can’t hear nicely.

“I GET INSOMMINA !!!!” the little ghost threw out the mask and robe.

Nayeon, jungyeon and tzuyu gawk as they see chaeyoung in behind of mask. Surely the InsomMina thingy made they choked.
Nayeon sit in the floor, “chu chu chu my baby, come here, tell everything to mommy”
“No ! i don’t want it!!” chaeyoung hug her own knee.

“aigoo.. uri baby get InsomMina, mom have the medicine if you tell mommy” nayeon open arm.
Chaeyoung feel hesitant but she can’t ignore her mommy. She crawl to her mommy’s hug. nayeon smile and tap chaeyoung’s back softly.

Tzuyu rolled eyes, “aiish 5 years old kid”
Chaeyoung heard tzuyu’s words, its make her more gloomy, “am i too childish till i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter