S.O.S

THE WEIRDO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is in front of sana’s house. she press bell for multiple time. she got no respond, so she keep press it like she tap HEART button in vlive.
“excuse me~” tzuyu scream.
“NO EXCUSE PLEASE !!” sana open the door. 

Tzuyu rub her own nape, “anyeong~~ my yogurt”
Sana can’t look at tzuyu’s face. they are in shy cat mode. 

“are.. are you sick?” tzuyu stammer.
“nah~” sana take glance to tzuyu, “wanna come in?”
Tzuyu ignored sana’s offer. she closer to sana, her both hand is cupping sana’s cheek, “why is your face redden?”
Sana startled then push tzuyu’s hand. Tzuyu’s hand insist back to sana’s cheek, its going up to sana’s forehead, “you get fever, yogurt”

Sana pushed tzuy’s body, “just sit at the sofa. I will make tea~”
“iam like Tea Tea~ just like Tea Tea~” tzuyu sing happily while walking to sofa. Sana only rolled eyes.

Tzuyu take peek at notebook in table. She giggle as the window browser show the Weirdo couple. There is fake photo about she, sana and chaeyoung. the caption is “ Lips in Hotness”, the comment knetz and inetz are crazy too, such as :
Carol~roll    : Twix.doc is real, gays !!!
Intro : if twin held auction of their lips, i will break apartment for them !!
FootMaiden : my dream = be twin’s slave !!

“BUKKKK!!!” sana closed the notebook immediately, “Don’t touch my notebook!”
Tzuyu held smile as sana is fluffy when angry, “i can stop touch your notebook but i can’t stop touch you, my baby yogurt”
Sana doesn’t know how to react it. but tzuyu smirk and she come closer to sana.
...................................................................................................
“ANDWEEE~~ YAH YOU ARE LITTLE RAT!!” Nayeon run to a girl and take something roughly.
A girl furrow eyebrow, “eh? It is my jelly !!”

“YAH!! YOU CAN EAT ALL KIND OF JELLY IN THE WORLD BUT NO RABBIT!!” Nayeon hug little box rabbit jelly.
A girl don’t want lose, “IT ISN’T RABBIT, IT IS JELLY, KIDDOO”
Nayeon pouted, “iam not kiddo, i have daughters already. Iam so soft, don’t yell at me”

A girl confused, her brain try to work : seriously she is a mommy? She looks like princess of rabbit. Whuut? She is soft~ heloow she yelled at me first.

Nayeon run to mini market, the girl is following her. nayeon buy big box jelly (not rabbit shape surely) then give it to girl, “don’t eat rabbbit. Rabbit is white angel, you can’t eat it, arraseo?”

“yah, kiddoo!!” a boy take rabbit jelly from nayeon’s hug, “don’t dare you to touch my little myoui”

Nayeon feels danger, she walk to cashier and hidding in under chasier’s desk. She sent SOS to her family.

Enemy HULK Power Giant body (can destroy anything in one move) Weakness (too much love) little myoui

“yah!! why’d you hide?” a boy tap the desk, he is very scaring. Even the cashier runaway already.
Nayeon take peek at a boy then click tombol photo. She sent it to her family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter