Chapter 1

Who Knew?

April 2004

"C'mon Shimoyama! It's your last night in Japan. Have fun with us before you become surrounded by Americans."

"Mou!~ You know I don't like clubbing Koichi-senpai. I thought we're just going to party at Rina-chan's place." Misaki whined and pouted as they dragged her into the club.

"Koichi-senpai is right Saki-chan. You never joined us clubbing before, so how would you know if you like it or not?" Rina smiled as she grabbed Misaki's other arm. "Think of it as one last happy, wild thing you do before you bury yourself in your studies. I'm betting everything that's what you would do once you reach New York."

"Fine. Just this once." Misaki laughed and followed her cheering friends into the club. Once they were all seated at one of the booths, she turned to them and smiled. "So, who'll teach me how to have fun?"
 

-=-=-=-=-=-


Misaki buried herself further into the covers once she woke up with a huge headache. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to sleep again and that was when she felt that something was off. She opened her eyes with a wince and was surprised that she was . She sat up quickly only to gasp at the stinging pain between her legs. She looked down and saw the red spot on the sheets. She rubbed her eyes and finally noticed that she wasn't in her room. She knew right then what happened and decided that it's better that she leave right away. No one was beside her so that must mean that whoever she was with last night had already left. She picked up her clothes and got dressed before heading for the door. That was when she heard voices talking on the other side.

"What the hell were you thinking bringing a girl home and sleeping with her Sakurai Sho?!" Misaki gasped at the name the angry voice said. "How would you explain this if it got out?"

Sakurai Sho? Of Arashi? She thought and bit her lip.

"I was drunk Jun and I didn't think. I already told Silver about it and he'll inform Johnny-san just in case. I just called you guys here because, well, she's still here."

"What?!" Another voice shouted before sounds of a scuffle was heard.

"Maa, relax Nino. Let's just talk to her and tell her the usual. I'm sure she'll understand." A calm voice quieted everything down, and it soothed Misaki a little, knowing that someone was keeping everyone cool.

"I hope so."

"Ne, Sho-chan." A husky voice asked with a hint of a smile. "Is she pretty?"

"Now's not the time to ask that Aiba-chan."

They all fall silent after that so Misaki decided to wait a few more minutes before taking a deep breath and opening the door. She kept her eyes on the floor as she felt that the attention of everyone in the room were focused on her. She let go of the wall and took a step but she felt a sudden rush of nausea and almost fell to the floor. Aiba rushed forward and held her by her shoulders to steady her before leading her to a seat. She took a peek and blushed slightly when she saw the profile of Aiba's face.

"I'll go get a glass of water and an aspirin." Sho said as he headed to the kitchen.

Misaki kept my head down and clasped her hands together on her lap. Everything was quiet aside from the sounds Sho was making in the kitchen. She knows they were all looking at her and they would start telling her to keep quiet about what happened soon but she just wants to have a bit more time before that. A cold glass of water and an aspirin were handed to her after a few minutes. She drank it all in one go and waited for them to talk.

"Anou, uhm, hi!" Misaki looked up and blushed again when she saw Aiba smiling at her before he got smacked on the head. "Ouch! What was that for Nino?"

"Don't mind them." Ohno said softly from the love seat he was sharing with Nino before the gamer stood up to chase Aiba around the room. A soft smile was on his face and it made Misaki relax a bit. "We just want to talk to you and it would be a great help if you could tell us your name."

"Shi-Shimoyama Misaki."

"Shimoyama-san." Misaki hesitantly looked at Jun as he spoke. He looked calm but there was something in his voice that says otherwise. "I, well, I'm sure you know us."

"Yes."

"I just want to request that whatever happened last night doesn't get out. Usually, our managers and Johnny-san would be talking to you but since Sho-kun didn't tell them you were still here I think its be..."

"I understand perfectly Matsumoto-san." Misaki smiled sadly as she cut him off. She took a look at the clock before turning back to them. "Please do not worry. I will be leaving Japan in less than 4 hours and will be staying far away for a long time. This story ends with me."

"Y-you're leaving?" Sho asked with wide eyes but his voice hinted something like relief and sadness at the same time.

"Yes. So please do not fret Sakurai-san. I will never tell anyone about all of this. I will never make trouble for Arashi." Misaki said with a wince as she stood up. "I best be going now. It is almost time for my flight."

"Are you alright Misaki-chan?" Aiba asked worriedly as he assisted her to the door.

"Yes, sorry. My, well, it hurts a bit." Misaki smiled softly at him and stopped a giggle as she saw his face turning a light shade of pink. "Thank you for the help Aiba-san. Goodbye."

"Wait!" Aiba suddenly grabbed Misaki's arm and handed her a card. "This is my number and e-mail address. I know you won't be here anymore but in case you need help you can contact me anytime."

"But Aiba-san, I don't think..."

"I mean it Misaki-chan. Anytime you need help just tell me."

"Thank you Aiba-san." Misaki took the card and smiled before heading out.

*****
 

"Well, that was easier than I imagined." Jun said as Aiba sat down between him and Sho. "You're lucky this time Sho-kun."

"Yeah. Lucky." Sho sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"What's the problem Sho-chan?" Aiba asked as he leaned his head on Jun's shoulder. "You don't sound happy at all."

"Of course he isn't." Nino scoffed from the love seat he's sharing with Ohno. "She's the kouhai from another department that he's been stalking for months before graduating."

"I did not stalk her Nino!" Sho glared at Nino but the other's attention was on his game.

"Of course you didn't. You just know her whole schedule, her favorite restaurants, her circle of friends, and some more useless information about her."

"Why didn't you tell her you like her Sho-chan?"

"She said she was leaving. And it seems that she really doesn't know I'm from the same school."

"Eh? She must've known! Who doesn't know that you're from Keio?" Jun scoffed as he headed for my bedroom. Aiba pouted at him before giving Sho a hug. "I'll be borrowing a book, by the way."

"It's okay Aiba-chan. Even if she doesn't know I like her, she's already leaving. I don't want to start something that would just end up hurting both of us. Besides, we're not allowed to date anyway."

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" Jun's scream resounded through the whole apartment. Sho knew just what his bandmate saw and bit his lip as the others dragged him to his bedroom. "SHE WAS A ?!?"

"No wonder she said she was hurting." Sho flinched at Aiba-chan's words. Sho didn't know she was a , that is until he woke up and saw the blood stain on the bed. "You should've been gentle Sho-chan."

"Poor kid. Moving to another country after her ity was taken by an idol who likes her and she doesn't even know it." Nino said as he walked back to the living room.

"Please tell me you at least used protection." Jun looked at Sho who could do nothing but bite his lip and look away. "Sho-kun, really?"

All Sho could do was apologize over and over as Ohno led him back to the couch while Aiba tried to calm down a panicking Jun. Sho knew that it was a huge mistake on his part. It's common sense to use protection. he had always been the one who kept reminding everyone to stay safe and use protection. Aiba couldn't even count how many times Sho had reminded him about it every time he goes on a date, even when he insisted that he wasn't planning o doing it. Sho knew they were worried about Misaki and what would happen if she gets pregnant.

Sho didn't even think about that possibility when he woke up. What would happen if she gets pregnant? Would she even tell him about it when she's half-way across the globe? If she does, what would he do? What if the media finds out? They would trouble her so much. And the child, they would have a field day if they find out. And Johnny-san! He surely would be furious.

"Sho-kun?" Ohno's voice brought him out of my thoughts. Ohno smiled at him softly as if he knew what was going on in the newscaster's head. "We can't really do anything about this right now. Let's just hope she won't. But if she does, you know you have to take responsibility."

"I know Satoshi. I won't turn my own child away." Sho answered as he leaned his head onto his leader's shoulder.