My dear, bolu

When Choi Seung Hyung Buys A Vineyard And Try To Learn Argentinian Spanish Feat Young Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyunnie got close to me too close. We were lying on the white and soft carpet near the sofa. We were a little bit tipsy a little bit hotter. Or maybe hyunnie wasn’t that hot, maybe the short sleeve t-shirt he was wearing was too much of help and maybe his resistance to wine was too much to feel the same way I did. A lot of things went through my head when hyunnie wrapped his toned and cold arms around me. I’m still not used to it to feel people being so close. So that’s why my heart is beating like a hummingbird. So that’s why I’m still a little bit anxious even if hyunnie who is touching me is so effortless and with such gentleness. And when I was about to say a silly joke, hyunnie’s mouth is closer to my neck, slowly but steady his mouth, which was grazing my neck and nape. I shivered. Hyunnie seemed used to it to steal people’s heart, he’s always a kiss away from mine. As I became aware of my sweating and my trembling, hyunnie whispered into my ear: “Bolu...”

I didn’t hear it the first time. I did not hear what I was supposed to hear. Wine, put hyunnie two magical rainbow worlds ahead of me. Because of it hyunnie did repeat it twice into my ear. But this time his toned and cold arms were wrapping me tightly: “Bolu... B o l u.” while saying it hyunnie giggled. I could not say I didn’t like to hear his nerdy-like giggle. Instead the word he said to me got me down guard. Because I was sure that word wasn’t in the slightest Korean.

 

“Hyung...” I asked. Hyunnie didn’t look at me but I could say that slow down his searching of fanarts on Instagram meant he was paying attention to me.

 

“What, bolu?” hyunnie also wrapped his legs around my waist. Just like a baby. He was laughing at me. I swear to God he was making fun of how flustered I was getting for being so close to him. If I could just...

“Why are you calling me like that?” I said. He giggled again and hide his face in my nape. I could feel the corners of his mouth lifted it up. He put his hands around my shoulders and squeeze them a bit. Well, at least he was getting nervous too.

“Because a good friend told me to learn Argentinian Spanish, and the way to be thankful for it is calling my dear friend bolu”

I looked at hyunnie puzzled. He did the same and laughed. Then he laid his head on my bare legs and whispered something I wasn’t able to hear. I was getting impatience. It didn’t sound like a nickname you call a dear friend. It didn’t sound like a nice word at all. Internet was such a useless thing.

“That’s how you call a dear friend in Spanish?” I asked. Hyunnie laughed and looked and me... in a very lovely way.

 

“Is Argentinian Spanish... yes!”

Hyunnie sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter