Intro

When Choi Seung Hyung Buys A Vineyard And Try To Learn Argentinian Spanish Feat Young Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friendship it was what they value the most. Lovers may go but friends, even if it takes a while would forgive and understand almost everything. Even if that means to buy a vineyard in a damn country they barely heard about, because one of them wanted to make his own wine.

“I swear I would have…”

Seung Hyun laughed. Young Bae always overreacting did a one hour speech about how important is to be there with Seung Hyun when things happens.

“You couldn’t. You like me too much” Seung Hyun said. Young Bae got silent, he sit down near the window where darkness could hide his pinkies cheeks.  Young Bae tried to say something. The first thing that pop up. So he said: “You should learn Spanish”.

“What?”

Seung spited. Wine all over the floor, Seung Hyun mind is all over what Bae had said. Seung looked at Bae, he could barely see him. Bae’s profile still beautiful as ever. Seung would kiss him but not right now. At least not after drinking three glasses of wine.

“Argentina is in South America. They speak Spanish over there if you want to know what’s going on over there, you should do it”

Bae said. Seung wasn’t listen it though. Seung was thinking about that kiss he would never get. However Bae was waiting for a response, any kind of it. Silence feels comfortable while being with Seung and certainly was when Seung was not looking so shamelessly at him. To break the silence Bae said: “I’m serious”.

Seung didn’t say a word. Bae spok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter