001

My Only Prince || 7 Bangtan Princes Sequel ||

Life is all about taking chances. Within the past year, I'm sure I've the marrow out of life many times over. But I guess you learn how to live when you lose something you once held dear.

On this day a full year back, I walked away from 7 men. 6 of whom I will be able to see again... And a 7th I have lost completely. I couldn't remember who the 7th man was for the longest time. 

But one day, with a slip of the name from my good friend Lee Hyejin, the memories of Min Yoongi flooded my mind and all made sense. How I got into the accident, who all the fuzzy memories were of, and just who he was. I struggled for many months after remembering him. Knowing that the man I love... Is dead and I was the cause of it because I didn't take notice to Taehyung's warning. I was living with the guilt of forgetting who he was entirely and only remembering a few months after his passing. A horrible person, is how you describe me. Though I am not over his death and I continuously mourn him with guilt and sorrow as I've promised to him, I have accepted his fate. 

I'm now standing here, a full year later and completely recovered, on the platform at Namson tower. Today was also my first full day back in Korea after returning from a long trip to Canada. No one knows that I'm back in Korea, but the first to find out will be Hyejin and my family, naturely. But I had a job to do first. I must find the lock Yoongi and I put up here. 

With a heavy heart, I've been searching these railings for hours. I knew it was hopeless to find it, at least for today, since countless locks have been added and some even taken off to make room for more. But I had to try. But eventually, I did give up. Instead, I offered money to a few of the workers for that if they could find the lock for me and give it to me, I would give it to them. Leaving them with bribbing money and my phone number, I left Namson tower. 

I felt rejuvenated being back. I have changed, like anyone would after spending a year in a foreign country. I had my hair cut into a cute bob and I've learned quite a bit of English and French while essentially living in Quebec for a while. Not enough to pass as a native but enough to get by, as I have already. But one thing remained: I still had my good pup, Chico.

He wasn't a young boy so I really shouldn't call him a pup. He's a good year or so now and he's as big as he'll get. He enjoyed the cold weather in Quebec with me but I could tell he was happy to be back where he came from. 

I had made a few friends in Quebec and even dated. But the relationship didn't last more than a week as I knew my heart wasn't ready to meet new people like that. I knew I still had something for my deceased love... And there was still a little bit there for my good friend, Taehyung. But I wasn't ready for any sort of relationship as such. Just not yet. 

I've also made a fair amount of money in the past year. I wouldn't say I was rich but I did pick up a few jobs in Quebec and when I switched over currencies, I had a bit more than anticipated. So, before even heading home to Korea, I sold my apartment in Seoul and bought a house within a different district in Seoul. Though I was still nearby to family and friends.

I also bought myself a car. I had a car in Quebec but it just was too costly to import it over here so I sold it and bought a new one to have waiting for me at the airport. No longer would I have to rely on taxis and buses every day, though using them will still be of help to me. 

I think it's time to go visit Hyejin and the family. With that being said, I climbed into my car, peeked in the back at the gifts I had bought in Canada for everyone, and drove off with a small smile. I even have a gift for you, Min Yoongi.

--

Giving a small knock, I entered without waiting for a response and slipped off the gifted silver heels I had on. Taehyung has no idea how many times I've worn these. Along with Hobi's sneakers. I treasured them both. 

"Hello?" My mother's voice sounded and immediately filled my heart with warmth. It's so nice to hear her voice... The only person I've talked to after leaving was Hyejin and even then it was only a few times.

"Hello, mom." I smiled cheekily at her as she rounded the corner, her jaw falling open in surprise. "How have you been?"

"Oh my..." She teared up immediately and ran into my embrace. "My daughter... Where did you go? Hyejin said you went overseas but she never said where... Oh and your hair..." 

"Mom..." I teared up a little as well, embracing her in return before pulling away. "It's my new style, do you like it? It was popular in Quebec." 

"Quebec!" She gasped. "You've really had a good time, huh? You look so healthy and much more mature! Who knew a year could do someone so much!" 

"I know right?" I giggled, turning to the two bags I had put on the floor. I peeked into one before handing it to my mother. "For you. Is dad home or is he out on business?"

"He's out, has been for a month now." She sighed. "I didn't go with him to any of his trips because I didn't know when you would return to us. I'm so glad I stayed home."

"Mom..." I kissed her cheek and smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, you fool!" She smacked my shoulder and then laughed, swiping away her tears as she looked into the bag. 

"It's a snow globe with some cute earrings." I beamed. "Oh, and..." I dug through the back real fast and pulled out a still packaged box of lipstick. "This is really high quality so take good care of it, hm? It's also the perfect color for you!" 

"You've become thoughtful..." She wiggled her eyebrows and we both laughed once more. "What'd you get your father?"

"I got him a really awesome watch and a new tie." I bragged, grabbing his bag and handing it to her. "Give it to him when he comes home." 

"Of course... Wait, are you leaving already?" She panicked, putting her items back into the bag and looking me over. "Let me feed you, hm?" 

"Actually... I want to treat you tonight." I gave another smile, prodding her shoulder. "I managed to get some money while I was away. Why don't we meet at Congdu?" 

"You sure know how to treat people now, huh?" She relaxed and nodded. "What time?" 

"Mm.. How about 8pm? That way it gives me a few hours to round up Hyejin and my siblings." 

"Good planning. I'll see you there at 8." She gave me a long kiss on the cheek and then walked me to my car after I strapped on my heels, spending a good 10 minutes gawking at how nice the car looked and then watched me leave. 

Next stop, Hyun Ki. 

--

I didn't even bother knocking this time and went in, not taking off my heels either. "Ay, oppa~" I called, smirking when I caught him making out with a woman. Typical.

"Oppa?" The woman broke away and slapped Hyun Ki hard against the cheek. "Who's this?"

Hyun Ki gave a long, tired, yet oddly satisfied sigh as he held his cheek in pain. "Eun Ji Su, meet my younger sister, Park Hana."

"Oh... Siblings..." She grew red in the face and rubbed his cheek in apology before standing up and walking over to me, bowing her head as well. "I'm sorry for how I reacted..."

"Don't be. I figured he had a woman over and I wanted to see how she would react this time."

Ji Su's eyes pierced Hyun Ki when I said "this time" and all I could do was smile and run over to him, hugging him. Correction, crushing him. 

"I never thought I would miss my big brother so much!" I sighed, making sure not to crush his bag. 

"How've you been, baby sister?" He chuckled, giving me a tight squeeze in return before pushing me off and standing. "You're hair is cute like that." 

"Isn't it?" I smiled. "I'm much better recently, as if you couldn't tell by how healthy my skin looks."

He nodded, smiling widely. "Who knew you would look so good after getting in such a scary accident, what, a year ago now?" 

"Yep, exactly one year." I nodded, holding out the bag to him as Ji Su sat down, watching our exchange with a soft smile. "Will you join me at Congdu at 8pm?" 

"Congdu?" He raised an eyebrow. "You sure you're Hana?" 

"Shut up." I hit his shoulder, laughing. "You can join too, Eun Ji Su."

"Oh, thank you..." She smiled, bowing her head slightly. 

"How long have you been dating my brother? He never sticks around." I half joked.

She nodded. "I know. But I've kept him anchored for 7 months." 

"7? Go you! I'm rooting for you." I gave her an encouraging high five and smiled back at Hyun Ki. "Ji Ae still a ?" 

"Of course but now she's got a jr." 

"Huh?" My eyes opened widely. "You don't mean..."

"Yep, remember when we suspected something was off with her? Turns out she was pregnant. She had a baby girl a month or so ago, I can't remember. She had a shotgun wedding with the man that got her pregnant and they seem to be doing well. We'll see if they ever develop an actual love for each other, hopefully, but it is Ji Ae."

"Oh my god... That's so cute though. I mean, bad circumstances but Ji Ae is a mom!" I got all excited and gave my brother another quick hug. "Meet me there then at that time and tell me later if you love your gift. I thought of you even while in Quebec." I gave him a wink. "Yes, I went to Quebec, be jealous later." 

"Tch..." He scoffed, laughing as I scurried out and back to my car. 

Ji Ae has a baby girl! That's so cute... I hope she makes a good mom.

Well, then I guess she's my next stop. I was gonna make her last since she always causes me hell but that, I want to see the baby that chained my wild sister down! 

A good comes from every bad, I guess.

--

Apparently Ji Ae had moved out of her apartment and into her now husband's house. I guess I should've seen that coming but to say the least, I had to call mom to get the address to her new place and ended up taking a little longer. I guess I'll have to call Hyejin and have her meet us there without a visit first otherwise I'll be late to my own event.

I felt uncomfortable just walking in so I rang the doorbell and waited patiently. Her husband must've been rich or something because this neighborhood was for the richies of Seoul. 

Within no time, a tall, handsome man opened the door and smiled at me. "Hello, I've seen you in pictures before." 

"What an odd thing to say." I chuckled, sticking out my hand. "Park Hana."

"Ah, the sister." He gripped my hand and gave it a firm shake. "Come on in, Ji Ae is on the couch." 

I nodded, slipping off my heels and then entering quietly. The house was comfy feeling and smelled like pumpkin candles. The decor was amazing as well with baby stuff scattered here and there. 

My eyes spotted Ji Ae first, with a bigger build than I had ever seen her with. She wasn't fat but she for sure wasn't the skinny build she always had been. With exercise, I'm sure she'll regain most of her shape. 

Her hair was pulled into a messy bun and a small baby lie against her chest, snoring away. She looked up as her husband sat on the couch. I entered further and sat beside Ji Ae, putting the bag on the floor. 

She gave a wide smile and ruffled my hair carefully, speaking in a hushed manner. "Seems like my little sister is back. When did you come back? Hows your head?"

"I'm perfectly fine." I smiled, keeping my voice low as well as I peeked over at the beautiful baby. "She's gorgeous. What'd you name her?" 

"Cha Chan Mi." She looked proudly down at her daughter. "Her father's family name is Cha." 

"I assumed." I beamed, Chan Mi's soft cheek. "You're finally chained down, huh?"

"I guess so." She sighed, seemingly happy about it. "I never thought the family life would be so full of surprises. I'd much rather be a mother than a party-goer." 

"Good. You're also not being a ." I teased. "What do you say the 3 of you join me at Congdu at 8pm?" 

Ji Ae looked to her husband and he nodded with a faint smile. "Sounds good to us. You paying?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"Well I was going to but you have a few additional members." 

"Pay for Ji Ae and I'll pay for myself and Mimi." Her husband offered. Mimi is such a cute nickname. 

"Alright. I'll make Hyun Ki pay for his girlfriend too cause that's a good idea." I nodded.

"We'll get around and meet you there then." Ji Ae nodded once more. 

"Also, a gift for you. I would've gotten these 2 something if I had known. But open sometime before you leave and tell me how grateful you are later." I winked, getting up carefully. 

"My little sister even got her y older sister a gift... What did I do to deserve you?" She giggled. "See you soon." 

I nodded and exited, slipping on my heels and climbing into my car in the driveway. 

Change is so exciting with my family.. I can't believe she's finally settled down.

I'll just give a quick text to Hyejin and then meet there, hopefully before everyone else.

--

Somehow, I made it there before everyone else and reserved a seat, telling the waitress ahead of time that we would be splitting the bill 3 ways but the majority would be on me. 

My mother arrived first, wearing the lipstick and the earrings I had bought her. I smiled brightly and hugged her again when she sat beside me. 

"I missed you so much, mom." I admitted. "You look amazing in that shade." 

"Of course I do." She gave a wink and then chuckled along with me. 

Hyun Ki and his girlfriend showed up next, taking their seats across from us. I pointed at Ji Su and smirked. "You're paying your own tab."

"I figured." She returned with a smile and pointed to her purse. 

"Nice. Like your gift?" I looked to Hyun Ki with glowing eyes. 

"How could I not?" He mumbled, straightening the tie I had bought him. "Wearing ties isn't really my thing."

"It will be now." I mumbled, nodding a little. "It looks good on you. How about the shoes?" 

"They're nice too. I didn't wear them since this is such a fancy setting." 

"Fancy.." I chuckled. "Sure." 

Next was Hyejin, whom sprinted towards me and collided with me just as I stood up. We held each other tightly and wept a little.

"Hana it's been too long..." She whined, pulling away. "Your hair looks amazing and your skin is flawless... How the did you get so hot while you were away? It's only been a year!" 

"I love you too..." I hugged her again before reaching down and handing her the gift I got for her. "I got you a dress and some earrings. Wear them well the next time I see you, they're of a top brand." 

"Of course cause you're rich now." She joked, the both of us taking our seats. 

And no soon after did we sit, did Ji Ae and her family show up. Chan Mi was dressed in a cute pink dress that matched the pink top I had bought for Ji Ae in Canada. Though the top fit kind of snug now, she made it work by draping a white shawl over her shoulders. 

"You look good." I winked at Ji Ae as her family sat and got comfortable. "Let's all decide what we want to eat before we converse!" 

And so we did, ordering our meals and joking away the night. Even when we received and finished our meals, we all stuck around to talk and enjoy the night. Wine was served to all the adults, a little extra to those not driving, and we just thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. 

Chan Mi got tired and restless so Ji Ae and her husband left first. The rest of us hung around a while long before Hyun Ki and his girlfriend took off and then Hyejin shortly after. 

I finished off the glass of water and stood, announcing that I, too, was leaving. So of course my mother got up and left as well, bidding our goodbyes seemingly just as quick as we had greeted each other. 

Day one in Korea: Success. 

Tomorrow is the day I'll meet with the boys, hopefully. 

--

I felt like I was being smacked in the back of the head with nostalgia as I knocked on Taehyung's door. It's only been a year but we're all acting like it's been centuries. But it truly does feel like it... 

I just wish I could come back to them all without leaving one out.

The door opened to reveal Taehyung's tall, slender body. His eyes blinked a few times before they opened wide and his arms were around me instantly. 

I giggled and threw mine around him as well. "Taehyung-ah... I've missed you..."

"I've missed you a thousand times more..." He assured, squeezing tightly before letting go and looking me over. "Your hair is cute like this... You look very healthy..." 

"You do too." I giggled again, taking in his beautiful features once again. "How are things?" 

"Better now that you've shown up." He revealed his familiar rectangular smile and ruffled my hair. "Hows your head, my Princess?" 

I felt the cold metal of the ring from his finger his my head and my heart immediately warmed up even more. He's still wearing our friendship ring. I held mine up to show him but he waved it away, already had noticing it before hand. "My head is perfectly fine." 

He nodded happily. "That's so good to hear. Am I the first you've visited?" 

"Of course." I proudly announced. "Hobi seems like he has a lot on his plate, seeing that his group is pretty popular around here."

"Yeah, they really hit off after debut." Taehyung nodded again. "His mother finally accepted what he wishes to do now that he's succeeding!"

"Good, good." I sighed with relief. "We'll have to visit him some other time then, won't we?"

He shook his head. "Just wait until later tonight, he was going to free up some time to watch TV with me. It's perfect timing." 

"Oh good." 

"Here, I'll drive you to see the other boys so you don't have to take the bus."

"I don't ride the bus anymore.." I stopped him from leaving and pointed to my car parked along the street. "That's my new baby."

"Holy you have a car." He gasped, admiring the car from afar. 

"And a house. I no longer live in the apartment. Now Chico doesn't have to pee on dog pads in the house." I boasted. "Aren't I cool?"

"The coolest!" He slipped on a jacket and a pair of sneakers and sprinted over to my car, looking it over in awe. "I'm coming with either way."

"I figured." I giggled, following him to my car in equal excitement. "So who should I visit next?" 

"Actually, you're in luck. Jin and Jungkook are over at Namjoon's house right now. You'll get 3 with 1 visit!" Taehyung danced as he slid into my car.

I slid in as well and smirked at him. "You're so cute."

"I know." He rubbed his head against my shoulder and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "And you're still cute as well."

"Gee, thanks." I laughed, driving off quickly to Namjoon's house. 

We arrived there in no time and Taehyung took little to no time in grabbing my hand and dragging me inside, announcing energetically that I have arrived. 

Jin and Jungkook ambushed me immediately while Namjoon hugged me once they had parted. Surprisingly, Jimin showed up as well and hugged me. 

"Oh, I didn't think you were here." Taehyung mumbled.

"I just got here a bit ago." Jimin announced, ruffling my hair. "Hows it going, Hana?" 

"How are all of you?" I threw the question back at them, smiling so wide it hurt. "I missed you all so much!"

"Your hair is so cute~" Jin gawked. "You look good!" 

I beamed and giggled, conversing with them all as we caught up. 

My heart ached as I laughed with them, knowing the last person would never be able to show up again. 

Min Yoongi...

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked at Namjoon, but Namjoon shook his head so Taehyung broke into a smile and hugged me again. 

"Secrets already?" I joked. "What do you all want to do?"

"Well, sadly..." Jimin started.

"We all have jobs now." And Jin finished. 

"Wow, you guys no longer lounge around all day!" I smiled excitedly at them. "Do you all work today?" 

"All but Taehyung." Namjoon nodded. "We were just having lunch before we went in."

"Do you all work at the same place? It's so odd to have you all go at once, you know?"

"Sort of." Jungkook smiled, kissing my nose. "I'll see you soon, Noona~" And with that Jimin and Jungkook took off first.

"Yah! WAIT!" Jin yowled, patting my back and smiling before chasing after them. "YAH!" 

I chuckled, watching them disappear and leaving me alone with the remaining two. 

"Hana, I have a question." Taehyung asked, his tone growing serious.

Namjoon sighed, nodding his head slowly as if he already knew what Taehyung was going to ask. 

"Do you remember... The 7th one of us?" 

My smile twitched and eventually faded to nothing, my gaze holding Namjoon's and he instantly knew. "I remember." 

"When...?" Taehyung asked. "Why didn't you visit him first then?" 

I sighed. "I don't know where he is anymore." They gave me a confused look and it soon vanished and they listened to my words intently. "A few weeks or so after the contract, I went to Quebec for the entirity of the year. A few months into being there, his name slipped from Hyejin and I instantly recalled who he was. It was hard... For a while. But I accepted his fate." 

"You don't want to talk to him?" Namjoon shook his head, sorrow filling his gaze.

"I would be crazy to, don't you think?" I scoffed at his ridiculous question. I can't talk to the dead, sadly. 

"Well I don't think so but if you do then I guess so." Taehyung nodded slowly. "I'm sure he would be enlightened if you visited him." 

You would have to tell me where you buried him then you idiot. But I'll ask another time because I don't want to drop the mood more than it already has. 

"Well, I'll be going then too." Namjoon gave me another hug and went off.

Taehyung and I stood there a while before he lead me out of the house and to my car. "Let's spend the rest of the way lounging around and waiting for Hobi, huh?"

"Sounds fantastic." 

I'll give them gifts when we all have a chance to sit down for a while.

--

I ended up spending the entire day with Taehyung but sadly, Hoseok never showed up so I wasn't able to reunite with him. But today was a new day so who knew if I could meet him today? 

I had created a group chat with the boys and sent out my new address so that they could visit whenever they would like. Chico and I spent some time out in the backyard running around before we got cold and tired and chilled inside with some hot chocolate. 

My cellphone rang from an unknown number but I ignored it as I didn't want to deal with the spam. "Chico, should I take a bath?" I mumbled, ruffling his ears as I finished off my drink. "Day three of being back in Korea and everyone is already busy! Can you believe it? I'll have to get a job soon so I can keep this house. The bills are rather insanse." 

He gave an excited bark and then ran off, using the doggy door to go out into the backyard some more. I watched him for a little while from the sliding door before making my way into my bedroom, looking at all the boxes I had yet to unpack. But out of all the things I had unpacked, I unpacked my jewelry box with all of the rings I had from boys. 

I sought out that box and pulled out the necklace, holding on tightly to Yoongi's ring. Your pain has ended, right? You told me once before that the pain doesn't end when someone passes. So why did you do it? Did you hurt so much that you convinced yourself against your words? I should've been there, right? 

I bit my lip as tears streamed down my cheeks, my heart aching and burning as I let out a tiny whimper. I'm sorry.

I put away the necklace and shut the box, swiping away the tears and forcing a smile on my lips. I'll live with the guilt and regret of not being there to stop you. But I've also accepted your fate. 

An unknown number called again but again, I ignored. I hated ignoring calls but I just couldn't take it anymore. In Quebec, there were so many spam calls. I didn't want to deal with it here too. 

Just as I was about to run myself a hot bath, my doorbell was rung. Hyejin? 

I hurried to the door and opened it quickly. "Hm? You look familiar." I beamed with excitement. "My, you must be So Ra!" 

The little girl smiled up at me and hugged me. "Uni! Taehyung oppa told me that you came back and got a new home!" 

"Did he take you here?" I asked, ruffling her hair as she let go, looking around for him. 

"No. My new school is around this area so I had the bus drop me off near your home and ran here! He gave me the address."

"You're brave! Coming here on your own and even finding a place you don't know! Where did you learn to read addresses?" 

"I learned from Taehyung oppa. We live together, you know!"

"Oh wow! I didn't!" I smiled brightly. "Like true siblings, huh?"

"Yes!" She danced around. 

"Would you like some hot chocolate and a snack? I can make you some sandwiches."

"Yes! Yes!" She cheered, pushing past me. 

"Hey! Take off your shoes!" I scolded. 

She bowed her head and came back, taking off her sneakers, and then taking off around the house, dropping her bag on my couch as she did such. "Wow! Your house is so nice, Uni!" 

"It is, isn't it?" I chuckled, shutting my door quickly and watching as Chico attacked her with kisses and tail smacks. 

She giggled and played with him, running around the couches and rolling around on the polished wood floor. Cute... 

I went to work in the kitchen and made some more hot chocolate for her, putting a few ice cubes in the beverage so she didn't burn herself. I'm glad I went out and go a few groceries this morning. Tomorrow, day four, is the day I'll start looking for a job, finish unpacking, hopefully anyways, and finish up with my grocery shopping. 

I made her some turkey sandwiches and cut them in half, setting them down on the high rise table pressed up against the half wall between the kitchen and the dining room. "So Ra~" 

She scurried in and climbed up on the bar stool to sit at the table. "Thanks, Uni~ Taehyung oppa is busy today so I would've been alone watching cartoons!" 

"He leaves you alone?" I frowned slightly, climbing up to sit with her while patting Chico's head with my foot. "For how long?" 

"He gets home a few hours after I do so I'm only home alone for a short time." She spoke with full.

"Yah, chew your food first."

She nodded, apologizing when she had swallowed her food. "He taught me how to lock the doors and only unlock them when he calls me so he can come inside. He also taught me how to call the police if bad people show up. I know where to hide when that happens and I know where to go if there is a fire. He teaches me everything!" 

"Good." I nodded, smiling once more. "Tell Taehyung oppa to give you my number. I will be an emergency contact as well in case you need me." 

She nodded and sipped her beverage before shoving the sandwich in again. 

I wonder if this poor child will grow up as an orphan... I love that Taehyung took her under his care since her parents are... Well, gone. But she needs parents... Adoption would be the best but these two are already so close. 

"Uni... Taehyung oppa said that you got hurt a while ago." She looked at me with big, round eyes, questioning me.

"I did. But I'm all better now." I offered another smile. 

"Taehyung oppa said something about another oppa getting hurt back then." 

I didn't respond, this only prompting her to keep talking. 

"He's fine too." She broke into a smile, taking another bite. "He visited Taehyung oppa a while ago. They talked and talked." 

"Honey..." Did she mean someone else got hurt? "Who is this oppa you're talking about?" 

"Yoongi oppa." She grinned. "He's so nice." 

I sat there a while. She probably just doesn't remember who Yoongi was. 

She finished up her sandwich and downed her hot chocolate, showing me that there was nothing left in both. "I'm finished." 

I nodded, taking the dishes from her and going to wash them immediately. "Good job." 

"Are you sad, Unni? Your smile disappeared." She asked, remaining in her chair. 

"You're so smart." I chuckled. "Unni is a little sad." 

"But why? Aren't you feeling better?" 

"I am." I put the dishes out to dry and stared out the window just above my sink. "But Yoongi oppa isn't with us anymore, sweetie. I'm confused as to how you talked to him." 

"Of course he isn't here, silly." She laughed. "Unni, I'm the only one here other than the puppy." 

I laughed it off as well, sniffling to keep the tears at bay as I turned and reached through the divided wall to flick her forehead. "That isn't what I mean, silly. Do you want to watch cartoons?" 

"Yes, of course!" She got excited and jumped off the bar stool, cuddling up into the couch with Chico immediately resting his head on her lap. 

I the TV and flipped through the channels, not remembering which one was the cartoons, but finding it eventually. "I'll call Taehyung to let him know you're here." I put the remote beside her and grabbed her bag, moving it over by the door as I neatly arranged her shoes. 

She's turning into a mini Taehyung. I pulled out my phone and called Taehyung. "Hey, So Ra is at my house."

"She's good at finding houses." Taehyung laughed proudly. "Alright. I was going to visit you after work anyways. I miss you!" 

"It's only been a day, idiot." 

"And it's only been a ing year."

"Point made. See you then." I hung up and slipped my phone back into my pocket. 

I joined So Ra on the couch and watched cartoons with her. She ended up cuddling into me with Chico cuddling into her from the otherside. It was rather adorable and I enjoyed the company. It beat being alone by far. 

Sometimes after 5 or 6 in the afternoon, Taehyung walked through the door like he owned the place. He slipped off his shoes and joined us. We took up all the room so he just sat on the floor with his back against the couch.

"There's another couch, you know." I whispered, careful not to wake the now snoozing So Ra. 

"I know." He whispered in return, not moving an inch. 

I let a soft smile spread across my lips and let myself get lost in the cartoons again. 

Yoongi... I miss you. 

 

~PandaBiscuit~