4. It's Myoui Mina

Some Brewed Coffee (Maid Café)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Four

 

"Good afternoon, master. How should I serve you this afternoon?"

"Aw, aren't you a cute one!"

Chaeyoung swore her soul floated out of her body, and yet she sucked all her embarrassment and pulled a smiling face just so she could please the patron. "Thank you, master. So would a croissant and some Ceylon tea do?"

"Anything you'd recommend, please." With both hands clasped together, the man looked at Chaeyoung as if she was some kind of goddess among men. "I didn't know that I'd live to see this day."

Now that's just creepy. Chaeyoung thought. "You're too kind, sir."

On the other side of the shop, "Look at little Chaeyoungie!" Seulgi squealed from behind the door. She then pulled Jihyo, who was waiting for her order, to her side and both peeped from the kitchen door to the store proper. "I didn't know that I'd live to see this day!"

Jihyo chuckled as well. She was amused at the sudden gaiety enveloping Seulgi. "But deep inside I know she's every inch hating it." She then pulled Seulgi away from the door and took a few steps back before saying, "She's coming."

The door suddenly opened and in marched Chaeyoung with a heavy cloud looming above her. It was such a contrast from the Chaeyoung they saw earlier.

"I swear I'm going to die." She said and then placed the order on the cork board for Seo Yuna to check. "I can't handle the compliments. It's too much!" Chaeyoung continued to wail, and that made Jihyo and Seulgi to laugh.

"Told ya, Seul-eonni." Jihyo nudged the girl beside her.

"You'll get used to it someday, I guess." Seulgi took a few steps toward Chaeyoung and wrapped her arms around the latter’s shoulders before squealing softly. "Since you loathe any form of admiration, I guess not much people appreciate your beauty when they really, really should. But in all seriousness, you were really cute out there Chaeyoungie!"

Chaeyoung wailed in disbelief, "Not you too, Seulgi-eonni."

"What seems to be the ruckus all about?" Yoona stepped inside the kitchen and looked at everyone.

"We're just proud that our baby is growing up!" Seulgi grinned at Yoona, while Jihyo shook her head before chuckling. "It's such a sight to see!"

Yoona smiled, "Yes, I did noticed that. She handled her customers well compared to last week's disaster."

Chaeyoung choked as she remembered pouring hot tea on one patron's pants. Even though it was such a terrible service, the patron still insisted that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter