3. Hormones Play

Some Brewed Coffee (Maid Café)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Three

 

"Stop butting into our business, you imbeciles!" Jeongyeon growled but still tried to contain her temper, though it wasn't quite working. "Can't you see that you guys are uninvited here?"

"Sorry, but it's fun!" It was Momo's highpitched voice who answered for the rest of the group. "And besides, we just wanted to sabotage your little meeting."

Jennie and Lisa, two of Momo's followers, started to mock dance in the middle which somehow ignited a dance battle between the two opposing groups, with Yeri and Dahyun taking the stage when Jennie missed a dance move.

Chaeyoung grunted. She wondered how crazy this school was going to be, given that there were certain masses struggling for power. And what's even more confusing was that Mina, or Myoui ing Mina, smiled at her earlier.

"What is her deal?" She muttered against her breath.

"They're actually not that scary." It was Tzuyu who decided to cut Chaeyoung train of thoughts. "Yeah, they're scary and they love to harass people to do their things, but they're pretty much harmless if you'd really analyze them. They get into fights and all, but that's life right?"

Chaeyoung turned to Tzuyu and tilted her head. "I don't follow?"

"I'm saying everyone is just trying to gain attention and this is their transitory stage to adulthood. And hormones, hormones play a huge role in this uproar. I think we all just need a bit of discipline in our lives." Tzuyu coolly added before she flipped her hair to the side, "Also. I'm partly here just for the fun, and so is Myoui Mina over there."

Chaeyoung looked over to where Tzuyu was looking, and on the end of the spectrum Myoui Mina stood on the side quietly observing everyone around when she was supposed to be in the frontlines.

"Oh yeah! Then kiss my !" Sana laughed and turned around, slapping her in the process. Her crowd laughed along with her, whilst the opposing one rolled their eyes in disgust.

"My is better than yours Minatozaki and everyone knows that!" Shy and timid Jinyoung unexpectedly called out and everyone started saying buuuuurn.

"See what I mean?" Tzuyu laughed.

 

***

 

"I'm sorry about earlier, Chaeyoung. It went totally out of hand." Jihyo bowed at Chaeyoung before they entered the café together. "We didn't know they were planning an attack."

Chaeyoung laughed softly.

"What's funny?"

"You made it sound like it were a war or something," The younger girl shrugged.

Jihyo shook her head in response, "It has always been that way in our school. It's kind of a tradition for two opposing groups to bicker and sabotage each other's plans." Jihyo grabbed for the backdoor entrance and took a step inside, then followed Chaeyoung. "Come to think of it, it does sound funny. I guess we've taken it too seriously over the years. I mean, we've all been together since middle school and have been having these petty fights."

"Hey," Chaeyoung grabbed Jihyo's shoulder, "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter