#01

Unintentionally Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Irene doesn't understand. 

She doesn't understand how Seulgi is such a dimwit and how she's so slow in everything she does. Yet, Irene finds everything about the young so endearing and adorable. She was willing to accept every flaws Seulgi has. 

 

Yes, Seulgi is talented and an all-rounder. 

But she's only human, it's only fair that she has her own shortcomings. 

 

According to the maknae-line or the Satan-line (which Irene secretly calls them), her shortcomings are namely; her humor, slowness and dumbness. 

 

However, to Irene, those weren't Seulgi's flaws. She would be more than willing to react to Seulgi's childish, lame jokes and embrace her un-witty-ness.

If she have to name a flaw of Seulgi, it would be her charm of being able to attract both males and females. Now that Seulgi has been even more outgoing than before, those sly chicks numbers have been crawling into Seulgi's phone list. 

 

 

"If Yoona unnie have a sweet sour pork list of fanboys, then Seulgi have a sweet sour pork list of fangirls."

Irene remembers how she used to rant her complaint to the group's olaf whenever she felt she was going to bonkers with how flirty Seulgi is. 

 

"Oh c'mon unnie, you know Seulgi is just being friendly. She only loves you." 

 

 

Exactly.

That was the problem. Irene understands that Seulgi's intention of getting friendly with other girl group members was to make more friends, to widen her connections like Yeri. But the other idols would seem to take Seulgi's friendliness as flirtation towards them. With how attractive Seulgi looks, its isn't difficult for the straight girls to bend for the bear. 

 

Irene was a living example of it. 

She was so sure that she was straight like a ruler. But when she met Seulgi for the first time eight years back , her life changed.  The mintue she met the younger's stunning mono-lid orbs, she knew there will be a day she would turned gay for the younger .

And look at where she is now.

 

 

 

Irene remembers how jealous she was Nayeon and Yooa hugged Seulgi  from their recent appearence in idol star athletics championships. She was so sure Seulgi had those two names added into her long phone lists. 

 

The urge to just shoot her arrows from the bow to those girls instead of the target board for touching her property. Perhaps she did pictured those two pretty idol's faces on the target board when she pulled the string back and hit a ten-point score.  

 

 

 

She also recalled how she flipped out the moment they went back to their waiting room. No one dared to mess with an upset and jealous bae, not even their managers.

 

"Everyone, except Kang Seulgi, get out of here." 

 

Everyone.

 

Members who sliently wished their bear good luck,

 

Managers who was suppose to hurry them up for their next scheduel,

 

Hair stylists who doesn't know anything, just took the hair curls that was for Seulgi's precious bangs.

 

And all of them ran out of the waiting room without looking back.

 

 

 

"You always say its just friendly hugs and all. But i just can't oversee how their seem to always have their hands on you!" 

 

"Its not always, hyun. I only meet them once in a while! I was just glad to see them after so long!" Seulgi defends.

 

Irene raged, "Oh so you are saying that i'm jealous over nothing? That i'm being unreasonable?" She underscored, "Look, you are just so dense that you don't even know that you may unintentionally make them fall for you!"

 

Now that was insulting. 

 

Seulgi remained mum. She was tired from her race earlier on and she didn't have the mood to argue with the older because of such trival matter. So she shook away those hard feelings in her heart and embrace Irene in a hug. She was glad that Irene didn't reject like how she would usually do when she's upset. 

 

"Joohyun-ah... There's no need for you to feel jealous or insecure. They only get me for a while but you have me all the time by your side. Do you understand? My feelings for you won't ever get shaken, so don't doubt us."

 

Seulgi pulls back when she recieve no response. To her surprise, she saw Irene tearing up. She started to panick, thinking that she said something wrong. Irene just continued bawling with her hands hitting Seulgi's toned arms. 

 

"W-What's wrong?" 

 

"I-hate you, stupid!" Irene sob before crushing her whole body on the taller, "don't you ever dare to leave me. I will never forgive you."

 

Seulgi chunckled and caress the older's hair. 

 

"I promise."

 

 

 

 

Wendy eyed her leader carefully as Irene was glaring daggers towards her oblivious girlfriend and YG's new visual     Kim Jisoo. 

 

Its been almost half the award show and Seulgi hasnt even glanced at her once. All of her attention was on that Jisoo girl whom Irene only know her as a member of BlackPink. 

 

 

"Wendy."

 

The said member gulped and leaned her ear closer to the fuming leader, her eyes ready to kill Jisoo if she ever lay a finger on her property.

 

"Y-Yes, unnie?" 

 

The Canadian swore she almost piss on her pant when Irene looked at her with gloomy and dark eyes while pointing to Jisoo with her thumb,"How old is that girl?" 

 

"She's just a year younger than Seul..." Wendy replied, in her most polite tone when she saw a twitch at the side of the older's eyes. 

The group's baker just hope that her same-age friend would stop talking to her new friend and start coaxing her scary girlfriend. Sometimes, Wendy doesn't know if Seulgi is too dumb or if Irene is too over-possessive. But whatever it is, Wendy certainly hope her friend wouldn't mess up her relationship with Bae. 

 

But oh boy, Wendy thought that her bestfriend was looking for her own death. 

When she looked up at the huge screen, it showed Jisoo being embarrassed by something Wendy isn't interested in while a familiar hand was touching the rookie's arm gently as Jisoo giggled shamefully. 

 

"Kang Seulgi..."

 

Wendy could only wish her friend all the best when she heard the low growl beside her.

 

Wendy wished that nothing would get out of hand, but unfortunately not. 

 

Irene's fist almost landed on Jisoo's pretty face when the younger girl grabbed Seulgi's wrist and pulled the bear with her when they were about to leave after the award show. It was as if Jisoo wants to bring Seulgi back to her dorm along with her. 

 

"I'm so ing going to kill that Jisoo girl." 

Profanities wasn't words that should come out of Irene's beautiful lips. But the words just unwittingly comes out of Irene's precious lips. Surprised with their leader openly cursing, Wendy and Joy hurriedly pulled the oldest away and grabbed her hand to stop her from getting sued for physical harassment.

 

 

 

Seeing how her girlfriend was so moody and down, Seulgi grabbed her hand as they were heading towards their van, "Joohyun, are you alright?" 

Still annoyed by the scene earlier on, Irene ignored the question and yanked her girlfriend's warm hands away swiftly before board the van, leaving Seulgi with her head scratched in confusion. 

Wendy sighed heavily as she sat next to her oblivious friend, who was eyeing the leader curiously. 

 

"Seungwan, did something happened? Why does Joohyun look so upset with me?"

 

Her same aged friend sighed, "you need to reflect upon your action just now during the award show." 

 

Seulgi blinked.

 

How can she reflect when she doesn't even know what she did wrong to her leader? Knowing how dense her friend is, Wendy looked next to the driver's seat where Irene was seen plugging in her earphones. 

 

"Look, Seul. You know, Irene unnie has been ranting to me about you. And as a neutral person, i think its both your faults. You are too friendly with others and when you are with your groups of chicks, you would leave unnie all alone hungry for your attention. And then you would get your jealous and angry bae."

"Did you even realised how annoyed Irene unnie was for the past few days? You should know she's very sensitive and insecure. I can't believe i'm telling you all of these instead, geez." 

Seulgi thought for a moment before nodding. Now that she thinks about it, Irene has been moody with her for quite some time now. The bear also remembered how Irene would ask her if she loves her when they were in their bed at night. She would just reply with a simple yes and shrug the older's question off. She didn't know that it was because Irene was jealous and insecure. 

 

"So...how am i suppose to make her feel better?" Seulgi questioned innocently to her bestfriend to which Wendy could only face-palm.

"I can't help you with that, but i know you have to coax her as soon as possible." 

 

 

 

 

"MY PRINCESSES!" 

All five of them widen their eyes in surprise when they opened their dorm door and saw Seulgi's father welcoming them back from work. 

 

"D-Dad!"

 

Seulgi blinked as the latter went to engulf her in a big hug, "Why are you here?"

"Ah. Your birthday is coming soon, and i just thought that i should give you an early treat because sadly, we have to go over to Sydney to get your brother, he's been causing troubles in his school." 

Seulgi grimaced, "See, i told you. He's a trouble maker." 

"I'm sure its just a misunderstanding." Her father shrugs the topic off, sensing that it wasnt a good place to talk about their family stuffs.

 

"You are even taller now, Princess Sooyoung."

 

He diverted his attention to the other girls while he group's Satan chunckled and hugged the older man before giving him a simple smile and exposed, "Please tell aunty that Seulgi unnie has not been eating her vitamins. And the reason why i grew is because of Seulgi unnie's vitamins."

 

"Sooyoung!" Seulgi widen her eyes at the betrayal, "you promised me not to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter