Just A Feeling

Mutual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard you shut someone down at that party.” Chanyeol casually said, glancing at Sehun as he worked on homework.

 

“Yeah, it was Mijin’s friend.” Sehun added.

 

“I think you two would look good together.” Chanyeol tested the waters.

 

“Dude, we’ve been over this. I don’t want any romantic or ual relationships. It doesn’t appeal to me.”

 

“You’ve never even dated anyone. How do you know you don’t want it?” Chanyeol whined.

 

“It’s just a feeling.” Sehun sighed, continuing with his paper, “And after hearing your girlfriend troubles, I think I’ll pass.”

 

“Y/N’s aual too.” Chanyeol blurted.

 

“She was trying to get in my pants, Chan.”

 

“Well, you’re the only person she’s been ually attracted to.”

 

“Lucky me.” Sehun’s voice was full of sarcasm.

 

“You’re an . At least get to know her.”

 

“Why are you pressing this so hard?”

 

-

 

You lounged next to Mijin, scrolling through endless apps on your phone. Every once in a while she would flash you her screen with a “what about this guy?” She seemed to be on a mission to help you get laid, even though you already explained to her you didn’t want to get busy with just anyone. Sehun wouldn’t get out of your mind no matter how hard you tried.

 

“Why are you so picky?” Mijin whined.

 

“I’m not. I don’t think you understand how auality works.” You glanced at her apathetically. Taking her silence as an agreement, you continued, “Have you ever just looked at someone and thought ‘he’s the one?’”

 

“Yeah… So it’s not just ual attraction?”

 

You shook your head, “Nope. But it doesn’t even matter because he’s incapable of romantically loving someone.”

 

Her phone began ringing loudly, and she excused herself from the conversation to answer it. Your eyes stayed on her face as it slowly brightened and turned in your direction. Something was happening, and it couldn’t be good with the crazy look she was giving you.

 

“Okay! I’ll make her get ready!” Mijin basically threw her phone off the bed and grabbed your hands, “Guess who wants to hang out with you!”

 

“No way.” You said in disbelief.

 

“You can thank Chanyeol. He convinced Sehun to give you a chance! Now go take a shower. You smell like a bad night out.”

 

-

 

What Mijin didn’t mention was that it was a double date. You couldn’t complain though; you were thankful you didn’t have to endure Sehun's disinterested expression and lack of social skills alone. But whose terrible idea was it to go to a carnival?

 

As the actual couple acted like one, you awkwardly followed behind Sehun. Within the game booths, Chanyeol made Sehun win you a stuffed animal but grabbed the ugliest one. He handed it to you with a sour smile, but you thanked him anyway. Maybe your kindness would open him up. If he was incapable of love and , why couldn’t he at least be friendly? You considered yourself a good friend. Why wouldn’t he want to be your friend? Frustration continued to build. Was there something wrong with you?

 

“Aw, Chanyeol, look! Paddle boats!” Mijin tugged on his arm excitedly.

 

Oh, god…

 

Waiting f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter