Luststruck

Mutual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he walked into the room, it was like everything went silent and still. Your jaw hung slightly, and you suddenly forgot how to breathe. He was the hottest thing you had ever seen. There was a weird, unfamiliar feeling in the pit of your stomach. Your heart pounded in your throat as you watched him follow your friend’s boyfriend towards you.

 

“Hey, babe.” Your friend, Mijin, immediately hugged Chanyeol and kissed his cheek.

 

Chanyeol nodded with a smile at you when you greeted him.

 

“You’re so rude. Are you just not going to introduce your friend?” Mijin smacked her boyfriend’s arm.

 

“Oh, this is Sehun.” Chanyeol gestured to the guy without looking, too busy scouting out the party.

 

Sehun didn’t say anything and bowed slightly. You studied him for a moment before he caught you. He had a cold appearance and seemed disinterested in everything around him. His hands were shoved in his jean pockets, making him look chic. He was tall with broad shoulders. You found yourself subconsciously your lips. Your focus was forced somewhere else as you got a strange feeling.

 

Once Chanyeol pulled Sehun away to find their other friend, you squeezed Mijin’s arm.

 

“Chanyeol’s friend is so attractive; I felt the need to pounce on him.” You looked at her with wide eyes.

 

“I thought you were aual?” She knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

 

“So did I.”

 

“Well, what are you doing? Go after hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter