brewing a bad habit

the dark colours of magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"we need fantasy, not to escape, but to survive in the reality."

 

k a n g   s e u l g i.

 

Seulgi downright despised some of the obnoxious blokes in this school, because they had no respect for the feelings of the other students. Naturally, whenever Seulgi witnessed a Slytherin third-year blatantly cursing and insulting a first-year Hufflepuff, she defended them without a trace of thought. However, this proved to be a foolish attempt at playing hero, especially when five points were deducted when Jennie, the newly named Ravenclaw prefect, discovered the pair in a comprising position. Foul language and wands were taken out as weapons. 

"Seungwan. . . I did it again," Seulgi pitfully cries out in disbelief, throwing her head on the desk during Potions class. The professor hadn't arrived yet and she had taken upon the opportunity to tell her long term friend, Son Seungwan. Despite their opposing Houses, they had managed to keep in touch with a friendly rivalry here and there. While, Seungwan was more talented in the academics such as Potions; Seulgi had a knack for the physical tasks as in Dark Arts and Magical Creatures.

"Blimey, again?" the other girl melted into bursts of apparent laughter, her pearly white teeth showing her mirth. (it was nice to know someone was finding her despairing situation funny. note the tone of sarcasm b in her voice.)

"Seulgi, you've barely been here for more than twenty four hours and you've already made your fellow Slytherins annoyed at you more," Seungwan states before dropping a handful of armadillo bile into a bubbling mixture upon their desks. After all, it was never too late to obtain a head start.

"Don't remind me," she exlaimed indignantly before returning back into her much deserved sulk once more, "they've already started glaring at me in the Common Room once again."

"At least this gives you more reasons to stay away from that green, disgusting place."

"Oh blasted, at least it's better than your gold and red colours."

"Say all you want, we both know you're jealous."

Seulgi snorts, but a small grin escapes on to . She lightly pushes Seungwan on the left shoulder, smothering a chuckle when the latter releases a dramatic shout of pain.   

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter