Final chapter

Snow day

Thank you for reading💖You enter the near by café, hand in hand and the aroma of coffee and sweet cakes hit ur noses. "I'll order you find us a table" he states before walking over to queue up. You find a cosy warm table next to the radiator and you begin to feel your skin tingle as your freezing temperature is softened by the warmth of the café. Not soon after you sit down Jin comes back with a tray of two large hot cocoas covered in a pile of whipped cream, grated chocolate and mini marshmallows. "I ordered you extra whipped cream because I'm a nice person" Jin teases as he place the towering hot cocoa in front of you. You take your first sip of your hot cocoa and you can hear the cheeky giggle of your lover sitting opposite you. "What are you laughing at now?" You sighs dejectedly and he smirks "you've got a bit of something there" he gestures towards your top lip.You flush red in embarrassment as you go to it off ,he then takes a sip of his drink and reveals his cream mustache proudly to make you feel better. "Hosawa bangtaneun chomiji" he says in the voice of an elderly man which makes you burst out in laughter. "Hold on you got a bit of something there lemme get it for you" you tease and lean in closer, he closes his eyes expecting a soft kiss but instead you tap a generous dollop of whipped cream on the tip his nose "boop!" You sound and he smirks playfully. "Oh im gonna get you for that!" He teases before dunking his finger in the cream and smearing it across your upper lip. You laugh at this and begin to pull funny faces as you imitate him "hosawa bangtaneun chomiji" he laughs upon hearing this. "Umm excuse me sir I think you got a bit of something there lemme get it for you" he jokes as he leans in closer, you respond to this and lean in closer too. Soon your lips touch and you share a sweet kiss, you also transfer some of your whipped cream onto his lip. "Thank you for today" you say lovingly and he nods contently "my pleasure princess". "Love you." "Love you too."
The end.