Chapter 3

Snow day

You sit in the passengers seat filled to the brim with anticipation as you get closer and closer to your 'surprise' destination. You look out of the window as you drive past and see nothing but beautiful winter scenery. "Wa its so pretty" you whisper unconsciously before getting your phone out and going to take a picture. You are too lost in your photo taking session to notice that your driver is laughing you. You turn around and slap his arm softly "why are you laughing!" You moan and he continues to chuckle "because your so cute, ah my little photographer" he states proudly before parking outside your local park. You frown in dissatisfaction upon seeing where you've ended up "is this it!" You moan before Jin places his finger on your lips "sshh just wait and see!" He asserts charmingly before getting out of the car and opening the boot. You follow suit and you see him pull out a blue plastic sledge , you roll your eyes lovingly as he claps his hands together excitedly "aah trust you to do this!" You tease "aish sshh stop being a pessimist this is going to be fun come on!" He cheers happily before grabbing your hand and pulling you into the park. As he pulls you up a hill you groan tiredly at the sheer effort in having to climb up this steep mount everest, Jin chuckles and imitates your noises "'aahhhuuhhhahh', c'mon you lazy poke!" He teases.