Chapter 2

Short Response

Irene stares down the other two girls. While Seulgi was too embarrassed to turn around, she was just facing the wall over Irene’s shoulder.

“Well…… Maybe we could find a comfortable bedroom?” The girl says.

“For s sake Jenny, I told you I saw people come in here.” The other girl says.

“It was worth a try… I just couldn’t keep my hands of you Lisa, you’re so hot in those tight jeans.” Jenny replied.

“Quickly let’s leave before Irene goes ape on us.” Lisa says while leading her back outside of the garage.

Irene’s face is full of anger ready to throw at the girls but they leave before it was possible. Seulgi on the other hand was already putting her shirt and jacket back on. When Irene noticed the girls action she became confused.

“wow, wait… are we finished?” Irene said in disappointment.

“I..I gotta go, my curfew was 11:30, it’s already 11pm so I better go know.” Seulgi said softly, barely audible, while rushing to leave. Irene grabbed Seulgi’s wrist softly pleading her not to go.

“this was nice right?” Irene says softly. Seulgi noticed how vulnerable the girl was, it reminded her of herself.

“yeah, it was.” Seulgi replied “but I really have to go.”

“Okay.” Irene said with a small smile and her head bowed down. Seulgi then left the party and caught a cab home.

 


Once Seulgi got home she tried to go up to her room as quietly as possible.

“Where the hell have you been.” Seulgi jumps a little and looks over to see her mum sitting on chair in the lounge room with the lamp light revealing herself, kind of like how it goes in the movies.

“Mum you scared me.” Seulgi bites back. “I was at……” Seulgi knows how her mum is going to react so she’s a bit hesitant to say it.

“At what?” Her mum says as she slowly starts to get more and more excited.

“A”

“AAAAAAAA”

“Party” Seulgi eyes quickly shut when she sees her mum running towards her for a hug.

“OMG SEUGLI IM SO PROUD!!! HOW WAS IT, WHAT WAS IT LIKE, did you kiss anyone? OMG DID YOU KISS ANYONE.” Seulgi’s mum is over the top excited and can’t wait for Seulgi’s’ reply.

“Well I did get to know this one girl really well.” Seulgi says while blushing.

“OMG SEULGI IM SO PROUD.”

“shhh mum, our neighbors.”

Her mum calmed down and they both talked about it for hours more. They have such a close bond and because Seulgi never really had many friends her mum was her best friend. They both ended up going to sleep at 1am.

 


Irene got home at about 12am. She went straight to bed but got barely any sleep that night. Her mind was racing a million miles an hour, she just needed someone to talk too, but the two lovers where having the own fun and they’re really all she’s got.

 


The next day at school Seulgi went straight to the library just like yesterday. When she got there, she was greeted by Irene. Seulgi couldn’t help but see how chipper the girl was, considering how things where left last night the girl didn’t really know how Irene was going to be, but she was definitely not surprised she was there.

“Do you want to go see the roof?” Irene says. Seulgi Had no reason to object. So they both made their way to the roof, Seulgi was following behind Irene.

When they got up to the roof, Irene wasted no time and took Seulgi to the wall and started kissing her just like last night. Seulgi was totally surprised and pushed Irene off her.

“What, why?” Irene said with a mad expression. “why aren’t you acting like every other girl I’ve hooked up with, why are you stopping me?”

“Well I don’t know what your past flings have been like but I’m not gonna waste my time if all you want is a hook up.” Seulgi stood up for herself, something she’s never done before, she found it kind of liberating.

“What are you saying?” Irene scoffs. “You don’t want to be in a relationship, do you?”

Seulgi kind of hurt by the comment begins to walk away.

“Wait.. , okay just hold on a second don’t run away again.” Irene pleads

“I didn’t run away.” Seulgi bites back.

Irene kissed Seulgi again, this time it was not intense, there was no lust towards it or wanting of ual intimacy, it was a real kiss, one with love behind it and one with longing for the person on the other side. Seulgi felt that and completely melted into Irene’s lips. Irene broke the kiss and let out a nervous breath to calm down.

“Please” Irene says looking down at her feet.

“Please what?”

“Do something” Irene replied with a soft voice.

Seulgi then held onto Irene’s hand and brought her into a hug. Irene fell into Seulgi’s hold and didn’t want to let go. Irene had never felt the way she was feeling with Seulgi. She was always the one swooned over not the one swooning. The arrogant act she pulled just a minute ago was something she did to stop her from falling in love.

“You know that I get you.” Seulgi says while still holding the hug.

“I know” Irene replies.

Seulgi pulls Irene out of the hug and into a kiss, the same kind of kiss Irene just gave her.

“What are you doing Saturday?” Seulgi asks.

“Nothing why” Irene replies with curiosity written all over her face.

“Let’s go on a date.” Seulgi asks with a large grin on her face.

“O..Okay” Irene says kind of taken aback.

 

“Cool.”

 

“Cool.”

 

“See you at lunch?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Cool.” Seulgi grins and then kisses Irene on the cheek before running off into the building again. Irene was left in complete awe, she stayed there for a little while longer to process what had just happened, but when it all sunk in she was the happiest girl in the world.

 


A/N OKAAAAAYY…. COOOL, hehehe, anyway hope you liked it, this was just a short chapter to finish what I started. Please tell me what you thought in the comments :) :)

Also add me as a friend and you can read all about why it took me a little longer to finsih on a blog