Chapter 1

Short Response

Seulgi woke up with the sun in her face, the light was beaming through the crack between each blind. Her room was a little messy and she was in a little ball of blanket on her double bed.

"Seulgi! wake up, you have school in an hour!" her mum shouts from downstairs.

"ugh," Seulgi groans while peeling herself off her bed.

With her bed hair she puts her blanket around her shoulders and makes her way down to the kitchen.

"Oh Seulgi you look like a mess." her mother states.

"yes mother I believe I would look like that since I just woke up from my slumber," Seulgi mocks the way her mother spoke with an English accent.

"here's you juice and cereals darling, sorry my servant couldn't cook you a hot breakfast, she's on maternity leave," Seulgi’s mother responded playing along.

Seulgi gives a look of disapproval but quickly stops the act with a chuckle and eats her breakfast. Seulgi and her mother have always had a good relationship since it's only ever been the two of them.

“It’s your first day at school today…. Make sure you try and make some friends, talk back to the people who say hi and don’t run away.” Seulgi’s mum gives the advice before going upstairs to get ready for her job as a nurse.

 

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

Irene jumps up with crazy bed hair and drool dripping from the corner of her room was clean but completely dark. She grabs the cup of water from her bed side table, drinks it and heads down to the kitchen

She grabs the cereal from the pantry and sits herself at the giant kitchens island bench with a marble surface.

“wow what a great breakfast my parents have provided me, what an amazing kitchen I eat in every morning.” Irene says to herself in the empty kitchen.

Irene’s parents were busy career people and spent most of their time overseas for their job. Irene was completely independent and it had been that way since Irene was little, but she wished her life resembles a life close to, the yellow house with loving set of parents and a dog that woke her up.

 

“IRENE!!!” Irene gets jumped from behind and is now holding up a person. She knew who it was though, it was Jenny and her other friend Lisa was making her way to her locker right beside Irene’s.

“Okay Jenny I love your enthusiasm, but this is too much this early in the morning” Lisa says try to calm her girlfriend down. “Irene there’s a party tonight at Bobby’s house, do you wanna go? There will be some cute girls there.”

Just as Irene was about to answer she gets distracted by a passing face, she feels the need to follow her.

“guys I got to jet, I’ll see you at lunch okay” she says with a big smile on her face to compensate for her rudeness.

“wait Ire…” Jenny says holding her hand out with a sad face.

“why are you so said she’s leaving? I’M YOU GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU NOT LIKE THAT TO ME!” Lisa pleads.

“wow… baby you know you’re the only one for me.” Jenny says while grabbing on to Lisa’s hips to bring her closer. “but I love it when you’re so jealous,” Jenny brings her to the wall of the locker and kisses her passionately. Blushing Lisa decides to let it slide and slaps her girlfriend on the shoulder playfully, they both giggle and run when they hear a teacher yell out at them to stop.

Irene on the other hand was busy tracking the face down. She sees the girl head into the library and continues to follow her.

 

Seulgi takes a book out of the bookcase, sits down on the beanbag in the corner and begins to enjoy her book before class starts.

“Hi cutie.”

Seulgi jumps, the girl who greeted herself was incredibly close, but Seulgi was so engulfed by the book that she did realize until the girl spoke. She looks up but quickly looks down once she makes eye contact with the girl.

“I’m Irene, I don’t think I’ve seen you around before. Are you new?” Irene says as she holds her hand out for a shake. But retracts it when she doesn’t meet the other girls hand. “I saw you and thought you were beautiful so I kind of followed you.”

Seulgi remembered what her mum said this morning and didn’t run away. Seulgi was used to this kind of attention, ever since geeky became kind of attractive she got a lot of attention.

“Hi” Seulgi responds timidly.

“Omg even your voice is cute” Irene squeals a little and hids her face. (A/N kind of like my fan girl moments)

Seulgi looks up while the girl was hiding her face and had a better look of the girl. She looks and the girl’s body up and down and can’t help but stare and the perfectly pale skin. She looks at the girls legs up to the shoulders and down to the tips of her beautiful fingers.

“You like what you see?” Irene says and she watching the stunned Seulgi

Seulgi on the other hand is lost in the girls’ eyes and misses what the girl says.

“What’s your name?” Irene says hoping to get a reply but Seulgi ends up looking at the moving lips. Seulgi realizes what she was doing and looks away to her book and blushing furiously.

“ahm *coughs * S.. Seulgi” she replies

“Well Seulgi, it’s a pleasure to meet you” Irene says, she moves in closer and whispers in Seulgi’s ear “If you like what you see come to bobby’s party tonight, give me your number and I’ll send you the details.” She holds out her phone employing Seulgi to put her number in it.

Seulgi quickly puts her number in her phone not ignoring the girls background screen which was a picture of a y Amanda Seyfried, quickly hands it back and runs away, she realizes she forgot to grab her stuff, so she franticly picks it all up while trying to avoid eye contact with Irene and leaves. Irene looks at her phone, smiles while biting her bottom lip “hehe…cute.”

 

Seulgi goes to the toilet to calm herself down, she sits on the toilet and receives a message on her phone.

 

Bobby’s party

16, Kpoppy avenue, Seoul

9:30pm

See you there ;)

 

Seulgi blushes at the comment Irene made, she saves the contact and continues out of the toilet after hearing the bell ring.

 

Irene makes her way to the cafeteria and finds her friends making out at the table they always sit at.

“Could you guys at least try to not let everyone see you guys kiss?” Says Irene jokingly.

“I can’t help it my girlfriend is so y.” Jenny says while wrapping her legs around the girls hips and her arms around her shoulders from the side and kisses Lisa one last time on the cheek.

“So are you coming to Bobby’s party tonight?” Lisa says

“Yeah, not going to miss it for the world” Irene says with a little grin escaping her lips.

 

Seulgi gets home and rushes to her bedroom to start getting ready for the party. She’s never been to one before, well that’s a lie the last time she went to a party was at a park when she was 9. She looks up on YouTube what she should wear but quickly gives up, because she doesn’t own any similar clothes.

She goes into her mums’ room to use her make up, it’s a good thing her mum is working late so she doesn’t ask her a million questions. She put on a face of makeup but when she looks in the mirror she is absolutely terrified and quickly takes it all off again.

Its nearing 9:30 and she is completely ready she went for a tomboyish looks (not that it was all on purpose), with some boyfriend jeans and a stripy red and black crop top with a leather jacket over the top, for her shoes she own a pair of brown timberlands and decided they went well, for her hair and makeup… well let’s just say she kind of left those two things natural.

 

It was 10pm when Seulgi made it to the party, everyone was there and ed off their face. She saw some people from the classes she had today that she didn’t expect to be there and some people she would pin for the party type.

Seulgi continues to move into the house taking in everything that’s happening around her. She was also looking for Irene but was disappointed when she didn’t find her in each room. She needed to go to the toilet so she asks the person next to her and they point in the direction to the bathroom. When she made it there, there was a huge line of drunk idiots holding their crouch busting to go it.

As she waited to go into the toilet she watched all the people around her, scanning the room and taking everything in. As she looks around she sees her, the girl that invited her, the girl with perfect skin and beautiful features. She can’t take her eyes of her and doesn’t want to, but when Irene turns around she instantly makes eye contact with Seulgi, frightened by the unexpected event Seulgi quickly look down to her feet and doesn’t look up until she hers Irene say hi. She was close to Seulgi and Seulgi’s heart was racing fast.

“You waiting to go to the toilet?” Irene asks

“Yeah” Seulgi says too quiet for Irene to hear over the load music.

“What” Irene says getting very close to Seulgi. Seulgi then can’t talk at all and is completely frozen.

Irene notices the girls’ behavior and decides to play with her.

“You look really hot tonight!” She says grabbing on to Seulgi’s jacket. “Why don’t you meet me at the drinks table after you finished here?” Irene suggests while still maintaining the close proximity.

Seulgi manages to nod a yes before Irene leaves swaying her hips side to side in a seductive manner.

 

Seulgi washed her hand and looks into the mirror in the bathroom checking if there was anything on her face. Seulgi had been hit on before but none of them caught her eye, so she’s never actually flirted with someone, so it’s safe to assume that this girl is incredibly nervous.

She leaves the bathroom and makes her way into the backyard where the drinks table was. There she found Irene making a drink for them both.

Seulgi had also never drunk before

Seulgi nervously approached the girl. Irene was absolutely stunning and because it was less crowded outside she could get a better look. This turned out to be a bad idea cause just like in the library Seulgi got lost in Irene’s beauty.

“If you continue to look at me like that I’m gonna kiss you.” Irene says with a cheeky grin on her face. Surprised by the statement Seulgi eyes open wide and drop. Irene laughs and leads Seulgi to bobby’s garage where they could talk.

“It’s a bit to noise out there, I thought this would be a better… more intimate place for us to get to know each other.” Irene says.

Seulgi doesn’t know what to do, she doesn’t know what to say either so she’s kind of just kept quiet.

“You don’t talk much do you.” Irene says.

“No… Sorry.” Seulgi’s short reply makes Irene walk closer to the girl. Seulgi was leaning on the garage wall and didn’t have any way of moving backwards… didn’t stop her from trying either.

“You no short responses can leave a girl hanging. But I’m the type of girl who, if she doesn’t know much, goes to find out on her own.” Irene says while making steps towards Seulgi and reverting her eyes back and forth from Seulgi’s eyes and mouth. Irene makes it to about a small books width away from Seulgi, who was blushing red and heavily breathing awaiting what the girl would do. “Are your responses still going to be short?” Irene asks.

“N..No” Seulgi replies. Stumbling over her words while here stomach starts to drop and her blood rushes to her face

“Oh no, I would consider that a short response.” Irene teased. “If you keep responding short I’m definitely going to do something.” Irene says trying to keep her breathing calm but failing completely.

“Please.” Seulgi pleads.

“Please what”

“Do something,” Seulgi say finally making full eye contact with Irene.

Irene can’t help but find that very hot and crashed the two’s lips together into a very passionate kiss. Seulgi’s eyes open wide, surprised by the way the kiss made her feel, also how soft Irene’s lips were. She felt like she was on cloud 9, like fireworks were going off in her head as her heart pumped bigger than it had ever done before. Irene’s also feeling those same feelings. But Irene needed the girl closer and the girl needed Irene closer, so they began to hold each other and explore each other’s body. Irene found Seulgi’s back and slipped her hand under the crop top and began to play with her skin, softly tickling her making the hair on Seulgi’s back stand up and goose bumps form, Seulgi moaned a little but it was muffled in Irene’s kiss.

Seulgi didn’t know what to do at first but as she got into the kiss her hands had a mind of their own and found their way to Irene’s , she squeezed them and spread them out a little earning a moan that broke there kiss apart. Irene looked at Seulgi with wide eyes and Seulgi eyes stayed closed while she looked for Irene’s lips again. Irene took in the girls’ beautiful face, her cheeks blushing red and her lips swollen and red from the kiss, her eyes were closed softly and began to open slowly. Seulgi Jumped out of her state and became confused.

“W What did I do?” Seulgi asks confused and worried that she did something wrong, she then realized where he hands where and quickly took them off. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to, I…” Seulgi was cut off by Irene’s kiss, this time it got a little more heated, Irene Seulgi’s lips and Seulgi’s eyes open wide, with their lips still connected Seulgi looked and how hot and bothered Irene looked, and almost as second instinct opened to let Irene in. Irene played around in Seulgi’s mouth before Seulgi started to tangle her tongue with Irene’s. This time Irene decided to grab onto Seulgi’s and do the same thing to Seulgi as she did to her. But as did it she also added a leg between Seulgi’s thighs, this caused a crazy reaction from Seulgi.

Seulgi deepened the kiss and started to travel to Irenes jaw and neck. Seulgi switched their position so that now Irene was on the wall. Just as Seulgi was about to go back to Irene’s neck Irene took of Seulgi’s jacket which caused Seulgi to look at Irene and take of her shirt in front of her. Irene gasped as she took in the girl’s beautiful figure, y black bra and the girls abs. Irene took hold of Seulgi’s belt and brought her in for another passionate kiss.

“C’mon here will be grea…”

The little garage door opens and causes Seulgi and Irene to break apart and quickly fix themselves up. When they look over to see who was at the door they were meeting by two familiar faces for Irene.

 

A/N I finished my editing, it wasn't as much as I excpected.