Fin

Second Chances

“Wow” Taehyung said as he looked at the paintings, one was of a prince, it had almost the same face as his, but he did not have a mole on his nose, he smiled at the paintings and walked off, he was about to walk out when his phone vibrated, he picked it up and heard Seokjin, his secretary, nagging him about being late again, Taehyung sighed as he forgot he had a meeting with the Chairman of Jung Company, Jung Hoseok.

“Yeah yeah I’ll be there don’t worry- ow hey!” Taehyung fell on his bottom and groaned in pain, he saw a painting of a daisy laying down on the ground, he smiled but then a look of concern replaced it as he looked at the man he bumped into.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you” the other said in an apologetic tone, Taehyung chuckled and helped the man get his paintings that were on the ground, they stood up and dusted themselves off before looking straight into each other’s eyes.

“I’m Jeon Jungkook, I’m sorry again” Jungkook said, Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head.

“I’m Kim Taehyung, and apology accepted” Butterflies were fluttering in one another’s stomach, a warm feeling fuzzing in them as they felt a strong connection to each other, it was a magical feeling, you could say it was love at first sight to them.

“Then Jungkook, would you like to go out for a coffee?”

“Definitely”

But this was love with a second chance.


When a second chance comes, grab it while you still can, because chances can never be taken back again.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this short story and I hope you like it :D