Dos

Second Chances

“What is it that you want to discuss about father?” Taehyung asked, the king only sighed and gestured for the boy to sit beside him, which the prince obeyed to.

“Someone has been disobedient to the law, this will be a good lecture for you too, my son” His father spoke, Taehyung shrugged, until the accused came out and Taehyung’s heart dropped, there Jungkook was handled, his body had many wounds, the side of his head was bleeding, tears build up in Taehyung’s eyes, he stood up and was about to ran to his lover but the guards have stopped him, but the prince was stubborn and kept fighting back to them.

“Jungkook! No!” Taehyung screamed out, tears falling down his face as his heart and world was breaking altogether, Jungkook could only look back at Taehyung, a smile gracing his lips, his eyes filled with so much love for Taehyung, he mouthed the three words that made Taehyung weak.

I love you.

Everything was in slow motion, he saw the stand underneath Jungkook get taken away, the younger was losing his breath, he was looking pale, until he could no longer breath, Taehyung felt weak and fell down on his knees as he stared at the lifeless body of his lover hanging. He stood up and put Jungkook down from the rope, cradling the dead boy in his arms, he held Jungkook’s cold hand and kissed his forehead.

“I love you too, forever and always” Taehyung whispered through his sobs, until he couldn’t hold it in anymore, he yelled out everything, a guard came up to the two, he was about to take Jungkook but Taehyung quickly pulled out his sword, stopping the other from coming near.

“Son, you need to let that filth go! He is never suited for you” his father said, another guard came and harshly took Jungkook from Taehyung, who still sat there, his clothing was smeared with Jungkook’s blood on it, his hand also.

And the after that, the prince was always seen in the field where he first saw Jungkook, reminiscing about the boy he loved so dearly, he felt his heart breaking as the last look Jungkook gave him always haunted him, he wanted his lover back, he felt his once bright world turn into grey, he wasn’t happy anymore, and he never will.

“I want to be with you again” Taehyung said, a single tear falling down his eye. He closed his eyes and pulled out his sword, his servant’s eyes widened and rushed to him.

“Prince Taehyung you mustn’t do it!”

“We will be together again Jungkook” He slit the sword on his neck, and he felt everything black out.

 

Letting go is hard, even more so when you loved him dearly.