Uno

Second Chances

In a peaceful land, there lived a young, and happy prince, always on and adventure with himself and enjoyed his life to the fullest, he was known as the kind prince due to his manners and gentleman nature, everyone loved the prince, especially his father. And here the prince is, running around in the field of beautiful daisies. His laugh audible to people nearby the breeze hitting his beautiful face calming him down.

“Prince Taehyung you must not go too far! Your father will be mad” His servant yelled, Taehyung chuckled and turned to his exhausted companion.

“Aigoo tell that old man he needs to lift up his young spirit” Taehyung replied before continuing to run, his servant no longer in his tail, as he ran he saw boy not too far from him, sitting there quietly, drawing one of the daisies, Taehyung decided to come closer to the boy until he was behind him.

A beautifully drawn daisy was on the paper the young boy had, judging by the clothing the other was wearing, he wasn’t one of him, he was a normal person, the boy had a hair colored like the feathers of a raven, his back was facing the prince

“You draw well” Taehyung spoke suddenly, causing the other to flinch and snap his head and saw Taehyung laughing at the other’s reaction.

“Pardon me, I am Prince Taehyung” Taehyung introduced, the other went wide eyed and bowed his head at the prince, the prince chuckled.

“G-Good afternoon, your majesty, I am Jeon Jungkook” The other greeted, Taehyung smiled at the name and went closer to Jungkook, who was looking back at the prince in confusion.

“You are very pretty, Jungkook may I ask your age?” Taehyung asked, Jungkook fiddled with his fingers as he looked down shyly, nobody has ever called him pretty.

“19” He replied, Taehyung giggled and ruffled the other’s hair, which makes Jungkook blush beet red, Taehyung smiled.

“Then Jungkook, would you like to go on an adventure with me?”

“I-I would, your majesty but-“

Taehyung merely gave Jungkook his biggest smile and grabbed his wrist, and they went off to Taehyung’s secret place deep into the woods, after a few minutes of running, they have arrived.

“Wh-where-“ Jungkook was cut off by the beautiful sight before him, he has never seen this place before, Taehyung smiled at Jungkook’s awe expression, he walked beside Jungkook, examining the other’s natural features, he was a beauty in Taehyung’s eyes, a beauty he could never grow tired of.

“Do you like it?” Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded and they both sat down on the grass, enjoying the peace the place had.

“Hey, Jungkook, I want you to draw me” Taehyung said, Jungkook looked at the prince in confusion, Taehyung tilted his head and gave the ravenette a rather cute smile.

“B-But why me your majesty?”

“It would be an honor for me to be drawn by a beautiful person like you” Taehyung replied, Jungkook couldn’t help but blush at the compliment that was given to him, he nodded his head slowly, Taehyung’s eyes sparkled at the gesture.

“You will?” Jungkook nodded his head, and Taehyung tackled the other in a hug, Jungkook smiled and hugged the prince back slowly, to which the prince rejoiced for.

Weeks have gone by, months, the two have been seeing each other, and in those moments, the two have fallen in love with each other, the beautiful moments they had together were kept in their hearts, until Taehyung had decided to ask Jungkook to be his lover, it was the happiest moment of their life, that is, until Taehyung’s servant, has seen them.

 

In this world, there will always be a hindrance to our happiness, so what we must do is to fight.