~3~

Fly Free, Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I rubbed my eyes lazily as I followed the smell.

'Good morning,' the man greeted me. I smiled back but then I noticed his cheeks were getting red. I looked at my body and realized that I was wearing a pretty revealing top and shorts that revealed my legs. 

I cringed, "Whoopsie, my bad,"

I ran to my room to change to more appropriate clothing. Once I was done, I sat down at the dining table. I smiled at the sight of the fluffy pancakes. 

"Pancakes, my favourite~" I said as I took a bite.

"Yeah, I know,"

Wait, how did he knew? I thought but I kept silenced.

  

I put the pictures of me and Jiyong into a special box. Every thing that has to do with Jiyong and I were all put into the box. The rings, pictures, gifts. 

"His last words were 'Take care of my fiance'," I jumped at the sudden voice.

"Really? That's so sweet," I said, "He can still think of me even if he's in pain. That's what's so good about him, he's caring towards others,"

I smiled. But then the smile faded away.

"Wait, something doesn't seem right. How did you know that I was his fiance? And how did you know about my favourites?" I eyed him suspiciously.

He stayed silenced and went to the balcony instead. I rolled my eyes at him. Seriously, he's such a creeper.

                              

Sehun looked out to the busy city of Seoul. The question Taeyeon asked him was lingering in his mind. He thought about the first time he laid his eyes on her.

Sehun was at the shopping mall hanging out with his buddy, Jongin. As they walked, they passed a group of girls giggling. He was drinking from a bottle of water when he saw the girls.

On

Please log in to read the full chapter