~2~

Fly Free, Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's been two weeks since I woke up. Everyday, the mysterious young man would visit me and accompany me. He was a quiet kind of person. I love having his company, but it feels uncomfortable being with him since he's a complete stranger to me.

My friends came to visit me one day. And they have been eyeing him all the time. 

"I don't think you should trust him. Maybe he's just on of your creepy fanboys," Tiffany whispered into my ear. Sooyoung nodded and said, "People nowadays can't be trusted,". 

He noticed that he was the main topic of the conversation and jerked his eyebrows to me before reading back his newspaper.

"Unnie, beware of stalkers. He might be a ert as well," Seohyun, the youngest among my group of friends chimed in the conversation. 

That's when he had enough and stormed out of the room. 

"Ooh~ Someone's being sensitive," Sooyoung joked out. I laughed at their jokes and advices. They had always been by my side and was super protective of me.

After a while, the three of them bid their goodbyes and said,

"We'll have Yulsic visit you tomorrow, bye babe," 

"Yulsic" was short for the names of my other friends, Yuri and Jessica. 

I wondered how they came up with such names. I couldn't even think of a name for my dog.

I said goodbye too and went back to sleep. Before dozing off to dreamland, I heard the door open and felt someone sitting on the end of the bed.

The 'stalker' came back.

 

Life at the hospital wasn't as bad as I thought. The doctors, nurses and the staffs were friendly. The services are great. I even have a 'personal nurse'.

Everything was great.....

 

 

 

 

 

....Except for one thing..

 

I still couldn't get my mind off my fiance. My soon to be husband. It was unacceptable. It was so unfair. 

I couldn't get through a day without crying for at least one hour. Sometimes it got so bad that they had to calm me down with the injection again. The young man would just sit on the couch and look at me.

The doctors said it was bad for my health if I keep on crying. They told me I need to control myself so that my mentality would remain stable. 

I sighed. 

Thinking about it made my head hurt more. 

"Medicine," I weakly said. He sat by my side and gave me a pill and a glass of water. I gulped the pill awkwardly as he looked at me up and down. I wiped my mouth with the sleeves of the hospital gown and said, "Can you stop looking at me like that? You're

Please log in to read the full chapter