~1~

Fly Free, Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I slowly opened my eyes, my hands holding on to my head that hurts like hell. I looked around me. This isn't my room. It looks like... A hospital ward. I was confused. What exactly happened?

The nurses and the doctor came rushing into the room. They checked my heartbeat, my blood test, everything. I looked at the doctor for explanation,

"What happened?"

"During the earthquake incident, your head was hit by a rock, so you were in comatose," he explained. 

Then it hit me. 

"W-what happened to my fiance? Where is he? Is he okay?!" I panicked after realising something very important. I cried, I was worried something happened to my fiance, Kwon Jiyong. The doctor looked at me with pity, and said, "I'm sorry Miss Kim. We did everything we could do to save him. But your fiance didn't made it. I'm really sorry,"

I screamed and struggled. The nurses hold me and shot me with a needle to calm me down. 

"I would consider you lucky, Miss Kim. You survived the injury in your head, which was a miracle. It's all thanks to a kind young man who donated his blood for you. He also stayed by your side when you were in comatose," the doctor smiled and asked one of the nurses to go and get the young man the doctor was talking about. 

After a few minutes, the door swung open and a young man came rushing to me. By looking at his face, I was certain that he was a complete stranger to me. Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter