Chapter XXII

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She has been glancing at the ceiling since she arrived from the club.

 

What happened was just so sudden. It makes her feel weird. Jungkook is everything she likes and everything she hoped to find when she was younger and still that kiss didn’t made her feel a thing. It makes her mad not have felt the same things she felt when Yoongi kissed her that day.

 

It should have been all the way around.

 

Lisa is sleeping in a cozy mattress beside her or at least she think she is sleeping.

 

“Ah… whyyyyy?” She complained in a whisper.

 

“Why what?” Lisa asked from the floor.

 

Roseanne peeked at the edge of her bed. “I thought you were sleeping”

 

“No…” She answered. “This mattress is comfortable as hell but I’m hungry and I can’t sleep when I’m hungry”

 

“I would cook you something but I don’t want to wake Donghae or aunt up, I’m sorry”

 

“It’s ok…” She said, facing her and using one of  her arms as a pillow behind her head. “But let’s talk about what happened today”

 

Roseanne shook her body like she was a little baby.

 

Lisa laughed. “Roseanne…”

 

“You’re teasing me, you saw it”

 

She nodded with a smile. “I did saw it, everyone saw it”

 

“What?!” She sited on the bed.

 

“No, I’m kidding” She laughed covering . “Only me”

 

“Please swear to me” She said to Lisa.

 

“I was the only one who saw it, Rosie” She answered while grinning.

 

She sighed.

 

“What is wrong? I thought you liked him”

 

“I thought so too” She said covering her face. “He’s amazing… he’s so handsome and sweet but…” She sighed again, she looks very upset. “I don’t feel nothing for him. I thought that kiss would make me feel on heavens and it didn’t”

 

Lisa made a face. “Uh… that reminds me, who kissed you that day?”

 

“What day?” She asked.

 

“The day that horrible thing happened in the restaurant”

 

“Oh…” Roseanne bit her lower lip.

 

Lisa is her best friend and she knows she will always understand her, even if she is wrong or if she is right, she will be there. Besides, she needs to get it out, it a huge weight.

 

“Lisa, I will tell you something and please promise me you won’t say anything to anyone”

 

She sited on the mattress, both of her eye brows crashing in the middle. “What is wrong?”

 

“Yoongi is not my cousin” She admitted. “We made up the lie because… well… I don’t know what he is in my family and he just don’t want to explain that to people”

 

“But… everyone believes you guys are cousins... even Jiyong”

 

“I know, I know, so that turns you into the only person who knows the truth” She got close to her. “And you can’t tell, besides…” She swallowed hard before saying, “...he was the one who kissed me”

 

Lisa eyes widened open. “Really?”

 

Roseanne nodded.

 

“And… his kiss was different from Jungkook’s kiss?”

 

“Totally and it makes me angry” She said, kicking the air. “Jungkook is the one who had to make me feel crazy things, not Yoongi”

 

“That’s why everyone says girls like bad boys rather than good boys”

 

“What?” She frowned. “I don’t like Yoongi”

 

Lisa lifted one eye brow. “You said it yourself”

 

“No, I didn’t”

 

“You did” Lisa said again. “Admitting he makes you feel crazy things means you like him”

 

“I can’t like him, he is horrible”

 

“Rosie, no one chose who to like”

 

She stayed in silence for a moment and Lisa went up her bed to sit beside her and hug her.

 

“It’s not that bad. He’s cute”

 

“I can’t like him Lisa” She said, resting her head on her shoulder. “He is- he is so weird and…”

 

“That doesn’t really matter to the heart”

 

“...besides, he wouldn’t want to be with me”, she said at the end.

 

Lisa frowned. “Why not? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?”

 

She laughed. “Lisa… that Sora girl said it herself… I’m not his kind of girl”

 

“Big thing” Lisa said to her. “You can make any guy fall for you”

 

Roseanne sighed again.

 

She is feeling full of insecurities now, because if she can make any guy fall for her, Yoongi is the exception.

 

 

 

Lisa stood up early. She eat breakfast with Roseanne, Donghae and Sandara and left the house after Roseanne walked her to the bus stop. They stayed sited for a while just talking about everything, that’s when Lisa told her to take things easy right now with what is going on and just let life be; which looks like is Lisa’s motto right now.

 

She also adviced her that if she wants to give a chance to Jungkook, she should. She told her to take the best from their date today, maybe that can help her to erase Yoongi, if she is too desperate to do so. And, although Roseanne doesn't want to use Jungkook for such a thing, she really wants to try something with him despite storms and earthquakes.

 

She went back to the house and found Donghae and Sandara fully dressed up.

 

“Where are you going?” She asked after closing the door.

 

“We’re going to lunch with Mr. Yang” Sandara commented getting close to her to whisper. “I think Donghae will be promoted”

 

Roseanne gasped and then smile. “That’s huge, aunt”

 

Sandara smiled. “I know!”

 

“I’m ready, you’re ready?” Donghae said going down the stairs and grabbing his car key. “We’re going back at night, ok Rosie?”

 

“Sure” She nodded. “Good luck!”

 

They smiled at her and closed the door behind them.

 

Roseanne turned around and as the house was all alone for her, she started to prepare something sweet for her to eat. There were a few ingredients for a pudding and she made some for her and saved some for the others.

 

She walked to the couch and turned the TV on, but she for sure was not watching anything because be alone makes you think a lot of things; and between those things the conversation she got with Lisa at midnight; she doesn’t want to even think about it but it’s inevitable; she likes Yoongi? Really? Does all those things she felt means that? The fact that Jungkook didn’t fulfill her like she thought means that she isn’t into Jungkook but Yoongi?

 

Her phone sounded.

 

The caller was Jungkook.

 

“Hey!!” She answered with a smile.

 

“Hey you” His voice sound a little bit off.

 

“There’s something wrong?”

 

“Eh…” He hesitated before fully answering. “Well… at what time we were going to see each other today?”

 

Roseanne frowned. “At 3P.M, right?”

 

She heard how he sighed.

 

“Is everything ok?”

 

“I- I don’t think I can make it”

 

“Why? What happened?”

 

“I have a bunch of things to do and- and I don’t want you to be all boring with me”

 

She felt a bit confused. “But you said you didn’t have homework this weekend”

 

“It was a sudden thing”

 

Jungkook is getting everything so sudden, huh?

 

She was about to say something entirely different to what she spoke at the end. “Oh, I understand, so we’re not going to see each other today?”

 

“No, Rosie, I’m sorry… but will I see you Monday? I really need to talk to you about something”

 

The kiss? Ah, why is she feeling so nervous? She should've talk about that over text messages.

 

She smiled. “Sure, sure, I’ll be there”

 

“Awesome… I don’t know if you’re mad at me, are you at me?”

 

“Oh, Jungkook, of course not. It’s ok, I promise”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter