Chapter XIV

Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Who wants an update? I WANT AN UPDATE.

This is a note I want you guys to read before the chapter.

As I describe the dresses and suits the characters have, I decide to leave you some links.

So you are very welcome to press She, Donghae, She and He to have an idea of how they look.

You know how that works.

Of course there are some changes but I know you guys get me.

With nothing else to add.

HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER XIV.

 

 

 

 

“She’s my cousin” Yoongi said as soon he found the perfect lie.

 

The fact that Namjoon is standing right there in front of him while he is “sharing” moments with Roseanne after he angrily said he didn’t knew her back in the apartment putted him on the hot seat so suddenly. He did recognize his voice and a bunch of lame excuses rose to his mind but he had to use one anyway.

 

The cousin won. 

 

But he somehow knew what question Namjoon was going to do, so he spills it out first.

 

“You know how you guys are… you would’ve started to make stupid babysitting jokes” He turned around to the counter to grab his bag, acting so casual and relax.

 

“Uh…” Namjoon hesitate. The reason Yoongi just gave him is kind of legit. “But… I mean, you know I’m not that way”

 

“You all are that way, Namjoon” After he grabbed his things he rolled his arms around his neck. “So… what are you doing around here?”

 

Ok… he did buy the cousin thing so he was less confused now. In anyway, he knows Yoongi by heart and he is acting a little bit weird right now. The best thing for him is just shook the thing out of his system and maybe asks him later.

 

“Uh… well… you know my sister? She got a new boyfriend and that boyfriend invited us here”

 

The three went out of the store towards the car.

 

“Your brother in law’s name is Taec?” Roseanne asked from behind and both guys turned around.

 

“Taecyeon…Yeah” Namjoon said.

 

“That name is familiar” Yoongi frowned.

 

“Donghae mentioned it” She clarified as she was walking towards the car.

 

“Wow!” Yoongi got surprise. “Dude, you never told me your brother in law was in JYP Nation of ARTS”

 

“Well, you never told me…” Namjoon made a pause and frowned. “Who are you with?” He pointed.

 

“Donghae works in YG Entertainment High Tech so...”

 

“I didn’t know that!” He protested as he pushed him back a little. “…Jungkook will die”

 

“Yeah, yeah, keep it for yourself for now” He pressed his free hand on his shoulder. “It’s so weird for me to see you around this place but you don’t have any idea of how ing glad I am”

 

Namjoon smiled. “Aw… you little bastard” He joked. “You know why I’m so glad too? The fact that there will be no kids?”

 

Yoongi smiled. “Me too!”

 

“Hey, I also brought some-” Namjoon got interrupted.

 

“Shh, shh, we talk about that later” Yoongi said. “Let’s go”

 

Namjoon introduced himself on the back seat while Yoongi went inside the driver seat. He started the engine and drove inside the complex.

 

“So, Rosie, how do you feel to be relating to this…” Namjoon glanced a Yoongi who glared at him back not amused. Namjoon laughed. “Specie?”

 

“Annoying” She answered.

 

Namjoon laughed hard at that. “No wonder why you roasted him so many times that day in the apartment… wow… I would have loved to be there”

 

Yoongi and Roseanne glanced at each other quickly while Namjoon checked the landscape out the window.

 

“Where is Jisoo?” She asked, trying to change the subject. “She stayed in Seoul?”

 

Namjoon nodded. “She had to go to visit her grandmother” He made a face. “I was fine with that because after she left Taec arrived inviting us to this so it’s ok…”

 

“Do you know what kind of things Mr. Lee’s prince has prepared?”

 

“I heard something about a party in a local club”

 

“Really?” Roseanne and Yoongi asked in unison.

 

“Yep. That’s what I heard and I hope so because Taec didn’t let me bring alcohol” He made a pause. “Rosie…” Namjoon spoke again and Roseanne turned around. “I didn’t thought I would found you here so I was planning to tell you in the restaurant”

 

“What’s up?” She asked, looking at him.

 

“Jungkook is leaving all this week to Busan” He commented. “He is leaving Saturday night”

 

Yoongi checked Namjoon from the reviewer mirror and then glanced at Roseanne but slightly, by the corner of his eyes.

 

“He didn’t told me anything” She said after being a few seconds in silence.

 

“He was not sure about the date. The faculty told him it was going to be between Thursday and Wednesday but it turned out to be Saturday” He explained also looking at her. “You should text him”

 

Roseanne fixed his body straight and looked for her phone on her pocket. Text him just to know if he is ok and how is preparing, the fact he didn’t told her anything actually doesn’t bothered her at all. But still... why he didn't told her about that trip?

 

“He will travel a lot more, you know?” Yoongi suddenly said, his eyes on the road.

 

“How much?” She asked.

 

“Thrice each semester, right?” Namjoon said, patting Yoongi’s shoulder.

 

Yoongi nodded.

 

“Wow” Roseanne said. “He told me he would travel but not that much”

 

“Yeah, that’s why he isn’t with us most of the time”

 

Yoongi nodded again.

 

“Dude!” Namjoon called. “We should go and play a little in the basketball court”

 

“You know? That’s actually a good idea” Yoongi smiled.

 

“I want to go too” Roseanne said. “I can make the cake later”

 

“You know how to play basketball?” Yoongi asked, glancing her time to time.

 

She shook her head. “But I can learn”

 

“You know how to bake?” Namjoon asked this time.

 

“I do”

 

“I’ll teach to play if you give me cake”

 

“Deal!” She shakes hands with Namjoon.

 

Yoongi left Namjoon on the cabin he was sharing with his brother in law and sister which was cabin 6. They planned to go to the basketball court in an hour; Yoongi would look for him after getting more comfortable clothes to play.

 

Roseanne left the things on the fridge and saw a note from Sandara telling her that tonight they had to be ready to get dinner with the business men they came with. Oh, so they both need to act polite today; no yay at all and more for Yoongi.  She went to her room to find something nice and sporty to wear.

 

“Roseanne!” She heard him calling her name.

 

“I’m coming!”

 

After a while of waiting for her outside, Roseanne went out of her room wearing something so simple and so cute on her.

 

“Come on” He said and walked down the stairs.

 

They both went inside the car and looked for Namjoon who took his time to be out.

 

“Uh… my aunt left a note on the fridge; tonight we will have dinner with Mr. Yang and those people”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. “That’s annoying” He whispered.

 

“Do it for Donghae… it’s important for him”

 

“Yeah, I know… it’s just… I’m not used to these kinds of things, you know?”

 

“Why you decided to come then?”

 

TRIGGERED. He started to invent more lame excuses again. Why did he really decide to go at the last minute? “Because- eh… this is important for Donghae and I respect him very much”

 

“Well... so today you’re going to dress and act polite for Donghae” Roseanne assured him.

 

They heard the door of the back seat opening.

 

“My people!!” Namjoon called, he was very excited. “Let me tell you, I wasn’t this excited to come but when I found you guys, I rebirth…” He closed the door and showed the ball between Roseanne and Yoongi. “Ready for some basketball” He joked.

 

Yoongi moved the car. “Roseanne doesn’t know how to play so she is not ready” He joked as well.

 

“I am a quick learner, you know?”

 

“Quick learner people are usually slow learners”

 

“Speaking for experience?”

 

Namjoon pressed his lips together. Yoongi looked at Roseanne as she grinned at him.

 

“Very funny” He smiled wryly.

 

“Dude, that was actually very savage”

 

“Shut up”

 

They arrived to the Game Complex, and ran straight to the basket court to play in the right half. Namjoon and Yoongi felt like in their element. They stretched their bodies before starting to make shots and started to block each other while doing so. Roseanne was just sited on the floor watching them from behind. She can’t hide the fact she doesn’t know what to do. She is not the sport kind of persona.

 

“Roseanne come here” Yoongi called.

 

She stood up and walked to him. He had the ball on his hands and gave it to her. Namjoon stood in front of her, acting like her “block”.

 

“You need to use all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter