First meeting shouldn't be that way, I guess

I Think I'm Crazy

  'He is coming' those are three words that often heard when Mingyu walks across any women around him. Mingyu; a perfect man, whom can make any girls fall in love on him. Anyone would be grateful if they live as Mingyu; son of a corporate, which we can tell he is rich af, has a caring dad who cares about him although he should live by on himself on that age.

 

  Everyday is perfect for him, as in he will do the same routine over and over. He will wake up from a very large and comfy king-sized bed. An aged-woman maid will open the curtain and prepare a towel for him to take a shower. *knock knock* "Your breakfast is ready. Please come downstairs." 

Mingyu in tuxedo

  "Ahjumma, good morning!" Mingyu walks towards the dining table and sits on the chair. That ahjumma; the aged-woman maid named Jiso. She works as a maid since Mingyu was a six-months baby. So, Mingyu lives with Ms Jiso whenever his parents were not at home or his mum needs to accompany his husband when Mr Kim (Mingyu's dad) has a work to be done abroad.

 

  Mingyu takes a white napkin beside his plate and wipes off the stain on his mouth. "Thank you for the pancake!" He takes his black briefcase and pecks on Ms Jiso's forehead. "Mingyu-ah, wait a minute" Ms Jiso pulls up his tie and pats his shoulder. Mingyu smiles. He walks towards the front door and holding the door knob. He turns back for a while, takes a glance towards his family's photo that was hung in the living room. His smile's gone. 'Omma' he thought.

 

  He drives to his office. As I said, everything is perfect to him. So, the cars are moving smoothly and the road is not busy at all. He drives at 110km/h and will arrive at his office building for exact 30 minutes. He walks in the lobby and go straight to a cafe in that building.

 

  "He is coming" an office clerk slaps her friend's arm. "Who?" She points her index finger towards Mingyu who walks passing by them. Mingyu has a weird personality; a good and behave one at home, but acts like a cold man who doesn't care about his surrounding at his workplace except if there's pretty women around him. What he will do if he sees one?

 

  "Welcome to Dalkomm. Drink here or.." Mingyu places his finger on the cashier's lips, "Take away" That girl- the cashier shocks as her eyes doesn't blink at all. Mingyu moves his face towards the girl, "Are you new here?" No words come out from that girl's mouth, but she nods as a 'yes' towards his question. "So, make me one Vanilla Latte with less sugar. Make sure it's hot, like you"

 

  I should say, he is a devil actually, makes people falls for him by his words. He pays with his card and walks away, leaves the girl in confusion. Mingyu takes a sip of his favourite coffee and smirks, feeling satisfied for making a girl falls for him. "Good morning, Mr Kim" A short hair girl lowers her head when Mingyu walks in his office. He puts his coffee on the table and calls the girl to come in. "Jeongyeon"- so that's her name.

Jeongyeon as Mingyu's secretary

Jeongyeon walks in with a small planner. "What do I have for today?" Jeongyeon flips the pages, "You have a meeting with a client during your lunch, a meeting on 3:00 pm, and.. that's all." Jeongyeon closes the planner. Mingyu looks into Jeongyeon's eyes, "I'm free tonight" Jeongyeon raises her right brow, "What does that means?" "Let's go for a dinner, only you and I" Mingyu's smile never fail to make any woman say 'yes!', but it doesn't work on Jeongyeon. "I have something to be done. Thank you." She walks out. Mingyu sighs, 'She's playing hard to get'

 

  Time flies so fast on that day. Mingyu takes his coat and walks out for lunch. He pushs the 'unlock' button on his key and get inside his BMW M6 Coupe Black Sapphire Metallic. He drives his car to a restaurant nearby him, the place where he make an appointment with his client.

Mingyu's car; BMW M6 Coupe Black Sapphire Metallic

  Not as usual, the road is busy with cars honking and he stucks in the jam for roughly, 15 minutes. He sighs at that unusual situation as he unintentionally glares at any drivers around him. After the cars start to gone one by one, he drives back and turning up the radio to ease his anger.

 

  Then, he arrives at the Italian restaurant. His anger might boils up again, because there's no free parking lot out of sudden. So, he parks at the other side, which is so far from the restaurant and he has to walk. He stands in front of the restaurant and take a deep breath. He calms down and preparing to meet his client. He walks in and sees a man with grey coat is waving at him. The man stands up when Mingyu meets him, "Hello, Mr Kim" Mingyu shakes his hand.

 

  After an hour discussing about his project, his client takes his leave first. Mingyu packs all his files and documents. *growl* 'Oh my, I need to eat something else.' He orders another pasta to fill up his stomach. 20 minutes later, he takes all his things and walks to the counter to make a payment. Another obstacle comes, he has to queue! He loses his mood right away and just queuing up. 

 

  "Thank you" a girl in front of him takes her cold espresso and walks away. The coffee is in her right hand, her small black handbag in her armpit and the other hand is holding a phone and a purse. The moment she turns around, she accidentally bumps her shoulder with Mingyu's. 

 

Her eyes doesn't blink at all. She hopes she could turn back time and walk to the other side.

 

"Oh..my..god" She's shocked. She lost of words. Her coffee just spills half of the cup.

 

"WHAT THE...!" Mingyu's blank. His eyes doesn't move away from hers, even an inch!

 

'He glares at me. I'm dead'


Hm what will happen next?

And who is she, though? 

Hello readers! So, I think this chapter will be a good start for this fanfic. I hope all of you would enjoy my story and stay tuned with upcoming chapters and Mingyu x Nayeon's moments. Any suggestions or feedbacks, don't hesitate to leave one in the comment box below!