snow white

innocent soul

kim soul pov

its been a weeks i marry him but nothing come out from his mouth . his just stare me like statue or maybe one of his funiture . im sick with this . how can i survive in this hell ? look like no one care about me. lately unnie just dont talk to much . and i dont know to who can i tell about sickness that i face off . 

 

one weeks more school day gonna start . im pretty exicited about that . at least i got some life right . not just been here all the time . i get ready and put some makeup on my face . i barely wear makeup but today i feel like to wear some fancy thing on my beautiful face *can i say that? hahaha . 

 

i go out to shopping with my lovely cousin Irene . after all i only got she . irene just like my bff plus sister plus cousin and i love how close we are . but what can i say my marriage life make us distant . 

 

"yahhh , how can you look so beautiful today ?" irene ask me .

 

"i just in mood, unnie" like i said i feel to wear makeup today .

 

after long silent between us . sound crack from the door and sehun standing there to go in . 

 

"irene ah , why you here?" sehun hug irene infront of me like a lovers . wtf ! 

"i been missing you so much . do you know that ! i been calling you all the time but reject my phone call ! please , at least talk to me" sehun say in one breath .

i so clueless. i endup looking at Irene she seem sad with what sehun said just now . irene looking at me and pull sehun away . and like that irene just go without saying anything . woaaahh , that their lovers or what . why must me stuck in middle with them ? 

"you back, oppa " i just want to sound as normal as i can . 

 

"you want to eat ? im about to go out with unnie but i think something coming out and i cancel our plan " i still curious about them . what going on with them . 

 

sehun just stare me without saying anything . sehun end up go to his master bedroom .

 

ring ~ ring~ ring~

 

i answer the phone 

 

"hello babe"

"yahhh . where did you go ?"

"miss me already"

"of course idiot"

"how about dinner with me ?"

"call"

 

and i endup our call . its been long time chingu !

______________________________________

song mino pov

its been long time i see her . you can say that i like her before . she kind hot nerd if you know what i mean . innocent pure plus hot body ;-) and we friend that what she call us . i endup seeing her again today after 1years . im pretty exicited . 

 

"yahhh , mino!" she just hit my shoulder without mercy .

 

" , u scared me"

 

"i miss you . i need you right now" she endup hug me tightly . and like she crying and i dont know why .

 

"why ? what happen ? hey , you can talk to me" i sound not like me at all . yeah im a jerk not a gentlemen but when it SOUL everything change .

 

"i dont know. i feel like loser"

 

"shhh . its okay . u got me" i try comfort her .

in been a while i see her crying . that time because she fails her add math exam and now i dont know why . i try to calm her down . 

 

"you know you always got me right ? so take it easy babe" im soothing her back .

 

she continue crying over and over like something upset her too much . 

 

"lets got out first . i dont think you can eat at this stage" 

 

she just nod and let me go . i holding her hand tightly and try to comfort her . i dont know why . just looking her like this make me upset too . we just walking to han river . i dont why it feels like dejavu . han river , soul crying and holding hand . it feel like dejavu . just like 2years ago . *i keep using like :D

 

"mino-ahh , can you treat me ice cream" she ask with red puffy eye .

 

"of course anything for you"

 

"mino-ahh , can you marry me instead him ?" she ask me again .

 

im speachless . what she talking about . 

 

"who him?what a bull u talking about" i said furious .

 

"im married" she said crying .

 

"wtf soul, what the hell are you doing?"

 

"i dont know. i kind of sick with this marriage.he doesn't love me at all . and just now i find he love irene unnie" 

 

i just shock with another news . 

 

"soul-shi" i hear a man voice calling her from behind .

 

_______________________________________

 

sehun pov

 

im kind bored stay at home with this kind feeling . frustrated plus lonely .

i decide to have walk around han river . i just walking reminisce about me and irene past time when we happy with our life . just walking and walking again . but one couple success to caught my attention . it like us when we are happy holding hand walking side by side . suddenly that girls turn her body and without i knowing she is my wife . yes , she my wife . what the hell she holding another man hand . 

 

"soul-shi" i calling her sternly

 

she turn her back but what caught my attention is her puffy eye and red nose. but that not the reason you can hold anyone just like that .

 

"what are you doing here? i dont think you belong here ?" i said 

 

"sorry , who are you?" the all black man ask me .

 

"im her husband . if your dont mind can i take her? ahhh . not if your mind or not i will take her . she mine" i try to stolen her hand form him . but she holding his hand tightly . her eye show my sadness . her eye b with tear . 

 

she just walk away drag that guy with her . wtf ! did she try to challenge me . i run after her .

 

"yahhh , if you don't want you parent know what you been doing behind me better you let go his hand now!" i said fury . 

 

she let his hand go . and shake her head . her eye already swelling form crying . 

 

"you better follow me back home"

 

but what surprise me is that guy embrace her without feeling bad . 

 

"sorry, but your already hurt her. i can lets it happen twice" his said with his manly low voice .

 

soul push him lightly . shake her head to stop  what that guy talk . 

 

"its okay , mino-ahh . i can handle this dont worry" soul said smile weakly . how can she show that lovey dovey action in front my face . 

 

"lets go" i take her hand roughly and drag her to walking with me .

 

"did you have pride?" after we walk long enough from place that i found her cheating .

 

"are you ? are you that easy?" i said harsh without mercy . her eye start to swelling with tear again . 

 

"if me so what ?" she said with anger . 

 

"never mind , forget what i said . get in" i open car door and push her in .