jokers

innocent soul

 

after they come home everything when to normal state back . sehun ignore soul again . sehun go straight to his bedroom same goes to soul without saying anything . after an hour sehun cant hold his emotion anymore his still furious about soul and mino . 

"yahh , kim soul. you better open your door before i broke this door"

his knock fury anger . at second minute soul open her door with swelling red face and she got change to something comfortable . something like man white T-shirt and trainee short .

"is that him shirt?" "who? is suho shirt if you want to know" soul said annoy

"good then . first , i don't want you meet him again . two , i don't want you seeing another man . three , you must get my permission before you go out. is it clear ?" 

 

"what that I'm kind of slave to you" soul said angry

 

"nope. but you must hear me" sehun said .

 

"seriously sehun-shi , after you hug my cousin like lover and you expect me to accept all the bull rule you said to me . miaannn, i cant accept it so sorry again"    soul leave him alone .

 

"yahh , where you think you can go? where did you think you are? you are my wife and act like one" sehun  said fury and grab her wrist roughly before she can leave him . her eye start to b again .

 

"what ? you call me is your wife ? haha . funny enough because i dont feel you treat me like that ... " before she can finish what she said sehun kiss her roughly . soul try to push with her energy but sehun much stronger . sehun rip her cloth and short with only one motion . soul leaving only with black lingerie . soul dont know how to react . soul just stay there clueless . soul even cant proceed what happen to her . everything too fast . sehun continue to kiss her roughly. 

 

"you want me treat you like wife and you better be one" sehun said and leave soul dumbfounded .

____________________________________

 

kim soul pov

 

everything become  worse . i dont know when its start . mino keep calling me and said me to ask divorce if im not happy with my marriage . i dont want my parent got angry what been im doing . suho oppa keep said everything take time so patients is the keys . sehun become more aggressive sometime his lock me at home . sometime he took my cellphone . he keep said that he doesn't like im stay connect with other man beside him . lucky me , because i always delete chat or call history me with mino .

reality begun to kill me slowly . everything seems meaningless . our marriage, his life and my life . its hurt to know that his has feeling to my cousin at the same time feel guilty over irene . how can she do this ? if she love sehun she must protect what belong to her . sehun just being over protective and aggressive . everything what i do is wrong at his eye . even my brother, suho cant  see me . i dont know what motive his being doing all this . his doesn't love me but why he be doing this thing . talk to ghost . sehun just came back from work . and he just ask me

 

"where did you go today?" 

 

"how can go anywhere if you keep locking me this house . please sehun-shi , i cant take it anymore. if you hate me . just divorce me not treat me some kind toddler or something . im not kid anymore . im legally woman now"

 

sehun hiss me 

 

"ohh yaa , you still in the school so behave like student can you ? not a kid ? what a bull" 

 

i just want to cry why he been doing all this to me . without my consent my tear fall from my eye . and it keep falling . 

 

"i just said like that and you crying. so unmatured" 

 

"you know what ? i hate you ! i hate you so much"

 

i cant see his anymore . his face make me angry . how can he doing all this to me .

 

ring ring ring ring ......

 

my handphone keep ringing . oh my god what the wrong time song mino ! all of time you keep choose this time.sehun glare at my handphone was so near to him . 

 

"yeaahh you keep lying to me,kim soul" sehun said sarcasm .

 

 his pickup the phone and didn't say anything and hear what mino said after that his hang it up . i so nervous. what must i do right now . please ! jebal !  i just walking back to my room . i must from this mess before it become more ridiculous .

 

"your boyfriend said his miss you" sehun said sarcasm .

 

"what the shame . my wife cheating on me . i cant believe this . cant you believe this kim soul ?" 

 

my body keep shivering due nervous and scared . what can i say right now ? 

 

"you better came here or it more worse if i go there" sehun said warning .

 

i cant thinking straight . my mind keep saying 'let it be' 'let it be' . my body follow his word . i go to him . standing beside the couch . 

 

"sit over here" sehun patting empty place beside him . 

 

"sehun-shi , i dont have anything relationship with him" im start to pleading him . 

 

"i said sit here!!" his start to shouting at me . 

 

"can you hear me??? i said sit here!!!! " my eye start to streaming the tear . 

 

i sit next to him shivering .

 

"easy right just hear me , now take off you shirt" 

 

what ? 

 

"i said take off your shirt now" sehun said calm and looking me .

 

" please dont do this to me"

 

" i said take off your shirt!!! can you hear my simple instruction . take off your shirt now !" sehun said fury . 

 

i just take off my shirt . why must his doing all this with my mistake . 

 

"now sit over me" 

 

i just standing and lapping over him . i cant bear his shouting at me anymore . 

 

"good girl" sehun said smile . sehun open his mp3 was on coffe table . 

 

" now rocking your body following that rhythm" 

 

i just rocking my body follow the rhythm . slowy i hear his groan . his keep saying go on . it feel good . im about to cry again . 

 

sehun standing and let me fall at the floor 

 

"that what like you being doing and its nice thank you" sehun said smirking and go to his room . i feel dirty over again .