red riding hood

innocent soul

after their settle their own wedding stuff . sehun drag soul follow him back home . "so this somewhere i want to go with you" sehun said flat open door of his place . 

"its smell like unnie place, its nice" soul said innocent

'of course its smell like her because she was here everyday'  

 

"just came here and sit beside me" sehun try to annoy her but to bad she to innocent for trick like that . soul just follow what sehun tell her without protest . 'how can she be so idiot , did she not afraid with me at all'

sehun try caress her hair lightly . soul flinch with sehun sudden movement . sehun close the gap between them . "dont be afraid , you will be mine after all"

'what did his said' soul try to run from sehun but sehun move fastest than soul . his trap down her curvy body . 

"sehun-shi please" her hazel eye briming with tear .

sehun enjoy with that sight . sehun just close the gap between them and kiss her rough . soul cant do anything . sehun to strong too fight . 

knonkk !!! knonkk!!! knonkkk !!!

sehun let her swollen lip 'wtf , just in time man' 

______________ 3 weeks after___________

for the first time soul met sehun after that excident. irene just in time that time to save her . irene just came by after got text from her lil cousin .   just like soul expectation sehun just ignore her like stranger .

'sehun still angry with me'

sehun just pass by her and greets her parent nicely . "its been long time i see you son" soul and suho father said happy . "you become more handsome day by day" soul mother said smile .

sehun just smile and sit with them . kim's family  having some dinner with their son  in law before wedding happen. soul still cant believe she marry for real . 

 

'aigoo, im to young for this stuff'

 

"so i want to discuss about soul study" soul father said . "its okay for to continue her study? . i hope you let her continue her study" 

 

"its okay uncle, i let her study so dont worry . that for her future too" sehun said like his was the nicest man in the world with the sweetest smile ever . did his got to much sugar ?

"seriously , u let me continue my study" soul ask happy with sehun decision . sehun just nod .

 

after dinner her family go with their own personal thing . soul just invite sehun go to her room .

'its okay , i be his wife after all'

just silent and and holding his iphone7 all the time . she expect sehun will attack her with rough treatment but she wrong . sehun just ignore her and treat her like free spirit . "sehun-shi" soul try to call him but no answer from him . sehun standing from sofa and go out from soul bedroom . soul speechless with silent treatment that sehun give her . after not long , soul follow sehun get out from her room . soul holding sehun arm . "did i do something wrong ?" soul ask nervous . sehun just glare and go .