daddy long leg

innocent soul

"soul , im home" irene try sound cheerful as possible . irene doesnt want her dear cousin know about her feeling . "you can stop acting happy irene-shi" suho came from kitchen with hot choc . "suho-shi what are you doing here ?" irene take that hot choc and try to provoke suho with formal speak ."i just wanna to check you . look like you okay with all this sehun and soul wedding . so good job irene-shi " irene smile and drinking up hot choc that suho make it for her . "i like the sweet of this drink and i like the warmness hot choc give me" irene smile again. "that i look like happy right now , oppa ?. i must be happy because my dear cousin will be marry with wonderful guys . how can im not happy with that ?" irene eye b with tear and she still smile . "its okay to cry" suho try to comfort irene . "where soul go ?" irene wipe her b eye . "i just send her to spa .i know its hurt to see her " suho take mug and go to kitchen back . 

"my mom keep asking me to ask you help with this wedding things. its okay you to help us ?" suho ask carefully ."its on me . so dont worry. i will make it beatiful wedding that day"  irene say smile .

____________ 1 weeks after___________

soul just clueless . she just eighteen last night and less than 1 month she become somebody wife . soul just follow what her parents want . its the best for her . its okay for her to sacrifice her dating experience for this marriage . 'i can dating him after marriage right what wrong with that' she smile dreamily . "so are you already decide which want better?" sehun voice flat . "i go with this one" soul showing sehun that dress she want , off shoulder white dress with some lace in chest . "nice catch" sehun smirk . 'why he smirk? what wrong with this dress' .

 "its okay if you doesnt like this i can take another dress"  soul say afraid with sehun reaction just now . "its okay, you got some hot body there . so let show off that body is mine"

everything blank went his said like that . soul speechless . 'how can his said like that' 

 

"yah , hold your tongue sehun" irene came from behind . "its look beatiful on you,soul" irine smile . "its okay unnie . i think i take another want . its to revealing" curtain close and soul take off that dress and change with another one , long sleeves white dress with fully lace . "its good you know how to take care of my image" sehun said blantly . "sehun-shi , you go overboard" irene angry with sehun words .

 

"its okay unnie . i know i not beauty enough for him i think" she said like it small matter for her . "sehun-shi you better watch your mouth" irene hold her anger as long as her can . "irene-shi , can you give some privacy to us. i want to bond some time with my bride to be, so please" anger boil in irene mind . 'i should teach him some manner' . "fine! as long as you take care soul nicely" 

 

'what wrong with them' soul confuse with situation she face right now . "so, you choose this one?" sehun looking her with *im not interested face . soul just nod . sehun wake up from her seat and come close to aoul . "it nice to see you behave around me , i like this kind of girl " sehun whisper  closely with her ear . "go change , we have go somewhere after this"