chapter 2

Don't leave me .. Please ...
Suddenly my phone ringing .. I picked it up. It's from jessica " Hello? " I said to her " Yeah .. Donghae-ah .. Can you sent me some money? I'm going out to the mall with my friends .." She said to me " You're going out again? I already gave you money yesterday right ? " I said to her " Yeah... But I already used it for buying another thing .. Can you sent the money now?" She said to me " Hmm.. Ok" said to her and hung up the phone. I go out from the company and heading to the bank. After sending her the money, I go back to the company , when I was walking , I saw yoona is sitting in the bench and still crying. I know it must be hard for her beacause she confessed her feelings to me the day before I'm married with sica. I decided to approach her. But when I was about to move from my place, I saw siwon is approaching her. Yoona POV " What happened?" Suddenly siwon oppa approached me while I was still crying. I immediately wipe my tears and face him. He is my bestfriend. I told everything to him. He has been my bestfriend since jessica betrayed me. She know that I liked donghae but she take him away from me. " Hmm.. Nothing" I lied to him " I know there must be something. Is it because of him again?" He asked me and I just nodded to him " Have you tell him the truth?" He asked me. He know the truth since I told everything to him " Not yet .. Should I tell him?" I asked him " Since you have a crush on him, you should" he said to me " But when is the right time ? I don't want hurt my bestfriend's heart too" I said to him. I know she already betrayed me. But I still regard her as my bestfriend. " Do you still think that she's your bestfriend even if she already broke your heart?" He asked me. Siwon oppa is already like my own brother. He always protect me from something that danger me " Hmm.." I said to him and nodded at him " You're too kind.. " He said to me " Not really " I said to him " You're kind .. Let's go back to the company" he asked me and standing " Hmm" I said. And we go back to gether. As we enter the company, we saw that donghae is walking too... 3 of us stare at each other .. Both of us look at his eyes while he look at mine. I really feel awkward. " Let's go oppa" I said to siwon oppa and go . Actually I don't wanna do this. But I just wanna avoid him and the awkwardness ... " Why you did that just now?" Siwon oppa asked me confusedly while walking " I want to avoid him .." I said to him " What? You wanna forget him?" Siwon oppa asked me " Let's see ..." ~~ Donghae POV " Why she did that just now? Why. she avoids me ? " I talk to myself " She never do that to me before" . I decided to go home since it's saturday and I just work until 12:00 o'clock. As I entered my house. I don'tsaw anybody there. I entered my room and no one was there " Maybe she's still shopping" I thought and lay on my bed. I decided to take a little nap. *ting tong - ting tong* door bell sound " Aissh who is it?" I go downstair immediately as I heard the door bell sound . I open the door and saw jessica with many shopping bag in her hands " What're you looking ? Help me with this" she commanded me and make me immediately help her " Why you bought so many clothes ?" I asked her while I put the shopping bag down " There're many beautiful clothes.. So I just bought it" she said to me while taking out the clothes that she bought " Sica-ah .. You can't always spending money .. We can use the money for the future" I said to her while sitting on the sofa " You're working right? We can always get money if you're working" she said " What if I lost my job ? "