Plan

Don't leave me .. Please ...
" Yaa .. Wait oppa .. Don't walk to fast" she said to me " Okay .. Okay.." I said and release her hands away We reached our house. When I was about to go out, my phone suddenly rang. It's from siwon. I wonder why he's calling me at this time " Hello? " I said " Hello .. Donghae-ah can you come to seoul hospital now ? Yoona is faint and she always calling your name" he said " What ? Ok I'll go there right way ?" I said to him and hung up the phone " What happened ?" Jessica asked me confusedly " Yoona suddenly faint. You want to follow me or not ?" I said to her " Hmm.. I better stay in home" she said and immediately go out from my car " What happen to her ? Why she doesn't want to visit her bestfriend? " I thought As I reached there , I immediately go to the room that siwon had texted me just now . As I entered the room, I heard that yoona calling my name " Donghae .. Donghae" she said while still sleeping " What happened to her ? " I asked siwon " I don't know .. She suddenly faint when we're walking" he explained " Have you asked the doctor ? " I ask him worriedly " The doctor said that she's just tired" he said " Where am I ? " Yoona suddenly said .. She's wake up already " Yoona .. Are you ok? You're in hospital now " I said to her " What happened to me?" She asked confusedly " You suddenly faint when we were walking in the park" siwon said " Yoona ... Can you tell me the truth?" I asked her. She look at siwon and he just nodded at her .. " I don't want your marriage broke because of this" she said " No .. It's ok.. Just tell me the truth .. Its better." I said to her " Actually ,, when you and her are still dating , she ever told me that she doesn't love you .. She just used you and your money " she explained " Hmm .. I feel that too.. She always asked me to sent her money and buy her everything she wanted." I said to them " So .. What must I do now ? " I asked them " Do you still love her ? " Siwon asked me " I don't know about my feelings to her. Actually .. I married with her because my mom asked for it. I fall for her beautiness at first. But not with now" I explained " But you say that both of you are loving each other?" Yoona asked me " I lied" I say to her " Okay .. So here's the plan .. Just act like you know nothing. When she wants something from you again, you just tell her the truth" siwon suggested " Good idea" I said to him " Wait .. This is wrong .. You wanna divorce her ?" She asked me " Yeah .. Something like that.. I just can tell my mom" he said " What ? You're going to broke my bestfriend's heart?"