something is wrong..

Don't leave me .. Please ...
Donghae POV I go out from my room after having a bath . I greeted her . She greeted me back while cooking . " Morning " I said to her while going downstair " Ne .. Morning " she replied while preaparing something " What are the menu for breakfast ? " I asked her while looking at her cook. Her cook is actually not that bad " American style for today .. Sandwich " she replied me while bringing the food to the table " It must be your favourite since you're american" I said to her while sitting on the table " Haha .. I think it'll be your favourite soon.. Common let's eat" she said and take her sandwich. I laughed to her and take one. I take the first bite and it taste good " It's good ... " I said while munching the sandwich " Of course .. " She said while eating " Okay .. I've to go now .. See you later .. I'll go home fast" I said to her while take my bag and ready to go " Okay .. I'll be waiting " she said to me and sent me to the in front of of the door. I go to my car and go to my company right way. " Here is the folder that you asked me to give you" yoona said to me as she saw me entering my room " Oh okay .. Let me check this first" I said to her and open the page one by one. " Hmm.. Okay.. Everything is ok.. You may go now" I said to her. But She's not moving from where she is standing . I looked at her confusedly " Is there anything wrong ?" I asked her . She just shook her head to me and immediately go. Because I feel something is wrong, I go out from my room and decide to go to her room I knock her door twice and entered her room I entered her room and saw that she put her head down with her both hands surrounded her head. Everybody who saw that know that maybe she is crying " What happened? " I asked her and standing in front of her table " You still don't know what happened?" She asked me still with the same position " What do you mean?" I asked her confusedly "Why? Why? Why you got married with her after the day that I confessed to you?" She said to me and make her head face me " I forgot to told you earlier , I'm sorry I'm wrong. Besides , we're loving each other so it's not false if we're getting married" I said to her " Are you sure that she really loves you" she asked me while sobbing " W-w-hat? " I asked her curiously " Forget it" she said and go out from her room. Both of them, yoona and jessica are bestfriend. A close bestfriend. But before I'm getting married ... I immediately go out from her room and chase her . I suddenly grab her hand " Wait .. Please explain it to me" I said to her while holding her hands. Preventing her to runaway again " No. There's no need to explain" she said to me and still sobbing " you need to explain it to me . You're her bestfriend right?" I said to her " Not anymore . Now let me go !" She said and pull her hand and run again. I go back to my room I sit down and thinking what've happened " What is she trying to say just now ? What does she mean? Does sica didn't really loves me ? I must find out ...."