three

Milk

Jungkook stands in front of the door step,scratching the back of his head in confusion.

"GRANDPA?" He yells out and gets inside,to where the latter along with his wife and niece are lounging. "There's no milk?" He says,but it comes out as a question because how the can there be no milk when I just heard the delivery guy shuffling around?!

"What?" The woman asks,eyebrow raised.

"But you said that it was delivered." Junghwa states,a pout gracing her lips.

"Well so I thought,but apparently not."

"No,no." Grandpa Jeon cuts him off. "It's always delivered at this time. But someone must have taken it."

"Why would they?!" Jungkook and Junghwa cry in unison.

"It's no big deal." The man scoffs. "We can just go buy some in the store. It's not the end of the world."

"Jungkook,will you be a sweetheart and go get some?" His grandmother softly asks,smiling sweetly at him. "Take Taehyung with you not to be lonely."

Jungkook is about to respond but he's cut off by another new voice.

"Take me where?" Taehyung mumbles,sleepily joining the family.

"To heaven." Jungkook smirks at the newcomer,sending wink his way.

Taehyung is suddenly fully awake and a furious red and Jungkook feels proud.

"Stop flirting with him,you !" Junghwa sighs and smacks him across the head.

"That hurt,you er!" Jungkook yells rubbing the sore spot.

"IM A BOTTOM,YOU !" The girl screams back at him,rolling her eyes and skipping upstairs.

Ignoring his sister's useless information that he really didn't need to know,he turns his attention back to the brunette who looked way to interested in his mismatching socks.

"Besides," Jungkook smirks. "Those blushing cheeks are telling me you don't mind my flirting much."

Taehyung suddenly feels life his face is going to explode any second,all the blood moving up his neck and to his cheeks.

"I-..." He starts but has nothing to say,instead turns to the audience who were watching in amusement. "Did he graduate from the UOA,the University Of s? Because he's being one right now."

"I might be one,but at least I'm your ."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Darling," Mrs. Jeon turns sweetly at her husband,chuckling at a humiliated Jungkook and a Taehyung stuck between laughing and blushing. "I think this summer break is gonna be delightful."





 

THIS!!!IS!!!ACTUAL!!!!!!