two

Milk

One thing that Jungkook hates about living with his grandparents is the fact that he has to wake up in inhumanly hours,when the sun isn't out yet.

Although,being woken up by a massive ball of fluff that goes by the name Puppy,seemed like the best way to wake up,apparently he also didn't mind a deep and velvety voice interrupting his slumber through singing.

Slowly,and without a sound,Jungkook gets up from his bed and rubs his eyes to clear the sleepiness away. And just then he notices the now familiar boy with golden skin and newly discovered-talented hips as he dances to God know what,while wiping the already shimmering window.

Jungkook clears his throat in an attempt to gain the boy's attention.

He doesn't hear.

So Jungkook slips out of the bed and towards the boy,who still does not notice him even though Jungkook is practically breathing down his neck.

Jungkook taps him in the shoulder and the boy jumped so high ("That's Olympics worthy." Jungkook thinks to himself) and shrieking even higher and Jungkook just ing loses it and bursts into joyful tears of laughter.

"JESUS ING CHRIST! ME!" Taehyung screams yet again,clutching his chest where his heart is beating frantically.

"Gladly," Jungkook smirks,"But I just met you yesterday."

Taehyung blushes,opens his mouth to speak but only weird noises come out,he points his index finger at Jungkook accusingly,with nothing to do,he let's out a rather cute whine and runs away from the room hiding his face behind his hands.

Jungkook thinks it's cute.

He shakes his head with chuckle and makes his way downstairs where he finds his sister already on the dining table,digging on delicious pancakes,along with his grandparents and Taehyung.

Okay,Jungkook tries not to. But a smirk finds its way on his face,which the boy notices and sinks lower on his seat,trying to hide his face behind his arm yet again,flushing a deep red.

"Ah,good morning,Jungkook!" Both his grandparents chorus at the boy,smiling at him sweetly,which he returns.

"Good morning!" He beams.

"Morning,gay." Junghwa smirks at him,flicking a piece of butter on his face.

"Morning,gay 2.0." He replies,sitting down next to her.

Taehyung chokes on his milk.

"They're gay?!" Taehyung hisses at grandpa Jeon,trying not to have himself heard by the two. Mission failed. Grandpa Jeon giggles and nods it him,without a further word and Taehyung turns back around,eyes wide and lips puckered up.

"Why? You got a problem with that? My girlfriend can kick your homophobic -"

"Oh no no! No need for that." Taehyung laughs awkwardly and let's silence fall on the room for a few seconds. And then he smiles proudly. "Although,I'd like to inform you that you just called a gay homophobic. That lacks quite a lot of logic."

Junghwa squeals and jumps up from her seat and crushes Taehyung into a tight hug as she chants 'OH MY GOD' loudly.

She finally lets go and sets herself down on his lap.

"I finally have a queer boy friend! I can't believe it! I always wanted a bay friend!"

"Ok now you just sound like an annoying fangirl obsessed with homouality."

" you're right." She sighs and ignores her grandparents' cries of protest at her choice of words. "Are you dating anyone?" She smiles.

Taehyung flushes for the nth time that Taehyung and clumsily looks away.

"OH MY GOD YOU LIKE SOMEONE!"

Jungkook looks up at that,and for whatever reason feels bothered.

Images of Taehyung with another guy,taller than him and with hair styles well and probably dyed in some color,stylish clothes and ,build body because Taehyung looks like the type that likes being manhandled and then his mind drives to imagines of him and Taehyung-

He smacks his hand across his face to clear out his thoughts and suddenly all eight eyes are on him.

"Did-" Grandpa Jeon starts.

"You-" his wife continues.

"Just-" Junghwa says.

"Slap yourself?" Taehyung completes.

"Uhh..." Jungkook trails off,not knowing what to say because he did just ing slap himself across the face.

"Charming." Taehyung sings,smiling oh so sweetly.

And now it's Jungkook's turn to blush brightly.





 

Omg this is so uneventful and ugly yuck

Oh and if you're wondering yes it's EXIDs Junghwa bc bae af