one

Milk

"Jungkook,we're here!" He hears the so familiar voice cry out right after ripping the earbuds off of his ears before the car has even arrived at the desired destination.

The boy rubs his his eyes with his palms,being interrupted mid slumber,he glares at his sister.

A fight,some shed tears,Junghwa's lipstick down Jungkook's throat and a lost earring later,both teenagers are tamed down by their mother,who announced that they were finally there.

Jungkook sighs and opens the door,stepping out of the vehicle,he's greeted by the fresh air of the small city.

Just kidding.

His grandma pulls him into a bone crushing hug before he even has the time to actually breathe.

"You brat! I missed you so much! Why didn't you come to visit me?! I haven seen you in years! Look at how much you've grown! You've become such a handsome lad! I-"

"Grandma! Air! Air!" He chokes out and the woman finally pulls away,look at the boy with a sweet smile on her face.

"I'm glad you're here."

He smiles as well and nods. "Me too."

She then urges him to go inside,with a pat on his for encouragement,then moves on to her niece and daughter.

Jungkook smiles yet again,pulling his suitcase along with him. "I think I'm gonna have a good-"

"NO,UNCLE! I SWEAR I WONT EAT YOUR DOG!"

Jungkook stops dead on the track. He shakes his head and skips to the living room from where he heard the scream from,to find his grandpa holding their huge golden retriever and running around the room while a really tall (and cute) boy,around Jungkook's age,chases after him with a pout.

Jungkook just stares at the too screaming men and the confused dog. The continue with the weird antic,oblivious to Jungkook's presence.

Until he coughs.

They both freeze,and slowly turn their heads towards the entrance and stare at Jungkook.

The dog quickly notices the new comers presence as well and then jumps from his owners arms and into Jungkook,barking in happiness and pride when he pins the boy down.

Jungkook laughs and pats the dog while he his face and looks at his uncle with a smile.

"Looks like he missed me." He copes rubbing the dog's soft head fur.

"Well I missed you too but you choose to greet a dog first rather than your own grandpa." He scoffs jokingly then pulls the boy in for a long hug.

"So what was the deal with,uhh-" he pulls away and tilts his head in the direction where Taehyung is standing,by the fireplace,looking at the frames as if he's never seen those family pictures in his life. "-that?" Jungkook continues.

"Oh,that's our neighbor. He was trying to eat Puppy again." the man responds,louder than necessary in order for the other boy to hear as well.

"Again?"

The latter gasps and quickly runs to the man pouting. "That was one time!" He whines,crossing his arms over his chest,his pout increasing.

"I don't trust you with Puppy." Grandpa Jeon mumbles while hugging the huge dog close to himself.

"I was ten!" The boy cries out. "He was a puppy back then and he was so cute! I was trying to kiss him!" He whines.

Jungkook chuckles at the conversation,silently imagining the scenario.

"Charming." he says to the boy,his lip slightly curving upwards,as he tries to hold in his laughter.

The boy whines louder,hiding his face with his hands in embarrassment.

Cute,Jungkook thinks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello this is